Chapter 241

"Have seen seniors." Qin Kang was full of fear.

"Without rituals, your master is a deity, and you can't bear such a big gift without looking at the monk's face and the Buddha's face." Xiao Xiaodong said seriously.

Chen Xu pursed his lips and smiled lightly, "Which Master God is your Master? Let me introduce it to us someday! I have seen many Yuanying cultivators, but I haven't seen God God yet."

What Chen Xu said was true. Chen Xu’s grandfather was Yuan Ying. Chen Xu was always brought by Chen Lifeng and had seen many Yuan Ying practitioners. However, the deity practitioners lived out in a simple way, and Chen Xu had never seen one.

"I... my master is just Jin Dan." Qin Kang said with embarrassment.

"Isn't your master a Huashen? How did you become Jindan all at once? I said, your level has dropped too fast, and you just turned Huashen? Why did you become Jindan all at once, so you can talk about it Yuan Ying is over!" Chen Xu half-jokingly said.

Qin Kang: "..." Qin Kang tried to maintain the smile on his face, but his heart had already turned over the river and the sea. He still remembered the scene where Xiao Xiaodong slaughtered the pirate boss violently. Qin Kang intuitively felt that his neck was chilling. If the other party wanted to kill What he said should be a handy effort.

"The joke can't be opened casually. I'm still a new spiritualist in Lingzhou." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Qin Kang's face was blue and white.

"This Dao friend, meet again." Yuli hurried over.

Chen Xu looked at You Li and tilted her head, saying, "Don't see you for a few days, the Taoist friends become more and more energetic."

Yuli looked at Chen Xu and was hardened.

Youli saw clearly that before Chen Xu’s wooden hairpin was fancy, as a result, Xiao Xiaodong didn’t say anything, and slaughtered the Jindan pirate who was fancy to Mu, although Xiao Xiaodong was the shot, but the other party was Because Chen Xu shot.

"Dao You laughed. I wonder if some of my apprentices offended you."

Chen Xu shook his head, "It's not me who offended."

Chen Xu pointed to Xiao Linfeng and Xiao Xiaodong, saying, "He is his grandfather."

Qin Kang was suddenly stunned. Before, when Ouyang Mingyue said that Xiao Linfeng's son was Yuan Ying, Qin Kang only listened to jokes.

Xiao Linfeng's age is only in his early 100s, and his son will naturally not be older than him. That is to say, this wild native has a son who is about 100 years old, how is this possible? However, regardless of whether they have a yuan baby, they do have a grandson of Jindan period.

Xiao Xiaodong's Jindan's later cultivation was that this man had a dad who was in infancy, and it seemed normal.

Qin Kang couldn't help but sweat. Since there is such a backstage, why doesn't this guy go to surrender? Is it true that the relationship between father and son is not good? The relationship between father and son is not good.

"Sorry, I don't know that this is your grandfather." Yuli hated herself for being unlucky, and she just found someone to seize the site and actually grabbed the iron plate.

Xiao Linfeng looked at Xiao Jingting, but Xiao Linfeng recognized it, "Jingting, are you back? I thought you wouldn't come back."

Xiao Jingting glanced at Xiao Linfeng and said lightly: "The second brother asked me to come back and see."