Chapter 258

"Grandpa, I made some desserts. Do you want to eat them?" Xiao Xiaojin asked.

"Xiao Jin! The cultivator cultivates his mind, and he should not indulge his appetite." Xu Lingfeng carried his hand on his back, full of Xianfeng pride.

Xiao Xiaojin nodded and was taught: "Know, I know." Xiao Xiaojin turned sharply, "Grandpa, if you don't hurry, you will be gone."

"What... those jerks move so fast." Xu Lingfeng said angrily.

Xiao Xiaojin said in a decent way: "Grandpa, the cultivator cultivates the mind, don't indulge your appetite, don't worry."

Xu Lingfeng: "..."

Xiao Xiaojin looked at Xu Lingfeng's back in a hurry, and shook his head helplessly. He secretly said: Grandpa's heart is not good, and he needs to hone.

Xu Lingfeng walked into the house and found that Xiao Xiaofan and others had already started to eat. Xu Lingfeng sat aside, twisted a piece of cake, and began to eat.

"Xiao Jin! You are not too young. Have you considered marrying one or marrying one?" Xu Lingfeng felt that the fellow Xiao Jingting was irresponsibly closed. He, grandpa, should care about his grandson. Lifelong event.

Xiao Xiaojin Shi Shiran sat down on the side and said slowly: "Ning Que is not excessive, I have not found a favorite."

Xu Lingfeng asked with great interest: "What do you want to find?"

"Like my father." Xiao Xiaojin said without thinking.

Xu Lingfeng frowned, like Xiao Jingting, Xiao Jingting's dead, should grab a lot.

Xiao Xiaofan, who was burying his head in the cake, raised his head, embarrassed and said, "Brother, do you want to find your father like that? Isn't that easy to find?"

Xu Lingfeng: Is it difficult to find "..."? How hard can it be!

Xiao Xiaojin nodded his head and agreed: "It's not easy to find, but I like challenging things."

Xu Lingfeng's thoughts were hard to find. It was not easy to find. Looking for someone with a human face like Xiao Jingting was very challenging?

Xu Lingfeng cleared his throat and asked Xiao Xiaojin and Xiao Xiaofan, "Xiaojin, Xiaofan, do you think I can find a grandfather like this?"

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xu Lingfeng, thought for a while, and said, "It shouldn't be difficult."

Xu Lingfeng: "..."

Xiao Xiaojin touched his chin and said, "If I look for my grandfather, I should have found it long ago."

Xu Lingfeng: "..."

Li Yi chuckled, took a piece of cake and stuffed it into Xu Lingfeng's mouth, "Come on, eat more."

Knowing that Li Yi wanted to eat more and talk less, Xu Lingfeng couldn't help feeling depressed.

Xu Lingfeng bit the pastry fiercely and said: What good is Xiao Jingting's little white face, and both of them adore this bastard.

After thunderous thunder came, Li Yi stood up and looked towards the hilltop of Qingyun Xianmen.

"There is something wrong with Qingyun Xianmen, and it seems to be a sign of promotion to Yuanying." Li Yidao.

"Promoted to Yuanying? Is my mother going to be promoted to Yuanying? That's great." Xiao Xiaofan said excitedly.

Li Yi shook his head and said: "It should not be, I think it should be your father's golden bee is about to upgrade to Yuanying, this situation is not like a monk's promotion."