Chapter 256

Li Yi stood in the courtyard, looking at the poison in the courtyard with a lonely look.

"I just came back and left again." Li Yi muttered sullenly.

Li Shuang looked at Li Yi's loss of soul and comforted: "Master repaired, you can go to Yunzhou to see. The young master is Jin Dan, and it will take a long time before he can be promoted to Yuanying and come to Japan."

"Also, how do I look at it, there seems to be a lot of poison in the yard." Li Yidao.

"The little chicken for Master Dong has eaten a lot." Li Shuang smiled.

"That's it!" The poison in the yard was brought up by Li Yi in a leisurely situation. It was not a contract beast, and Li Yi was not distressed when he was eaten. "Xiao Dong's little chicken is in good condition, and it should be promising."

"Master, your breath is a little unsteady, let's retreat." Li Shuangdao said.

Li Yi nodded, opened his palms and looked at the panacea in his palm, and said, "Alright."

Li Yi raised his mouth. His son is different from the others' sons. Xu Muan shot a dozen bottles of precious elixirs. How could he have such a big handwriting if he changed others?

"Master, Master Ling Feng has always been worried about you." Li Shuangdao said.

Li Yi smiled. After so many years, Xu Lingfeng was not easy. Now that the sky is clear, he should probably be better with Xu Lingfeng.

………………

Xu Lingfeng walked listlessly into the refining room, and the twins and son-in-law left. As soon as Xu Muan and Xiao Jingting left, Li Yi closed down, and he became an orphan.

"Ling Feng! Why is this expression, what is the trouble?" Xu Lian asked.

Xu Lingfeng smiled reluctantly and said, "No, I'm fine."

Xu Lingfeng bit his face bitterly. A few days ago, he still had his wife, son, and grandson. He was about to become a winner in life, and he was on the peak of life. As a result, he returned to before liberation!

Originally, he thought that his son would find it back. He could quickly return to Ayi and even be turned into a red wave. Why did he think he was kicked out again. The huge drop made Xu Lingfeng a little depressed.

"I heard that you found your son." Xu Lian said excitedly.

Xu Lingfeng said eloquently: "There is such a thing."

Xu Lian said dissatisfiedly: "If you find it, why don't you bring it back?

"They don't want to come back."

Xu Lian frowned and said, "Why don't you want to come back, why don't you want to come back, are you wrong?"

Xu Lingfeng shook his head and said seriously: "No, this time, A Yi said it is true."

It was not overnight for the Xu family to find Xu Lingfeng's son. Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan did not know that the Xu family had never given up searching for Xu Muan. There were not a hundred people but dozens of them.

At the beginning, when Li Yi found it, Li Yi was still full of expectations, but none of them were found. Among them, there were many scammers. Li Yi gradually gave up hope.

"A Yi said it was true, that should be true, but you haven't tested it, this kind of thing can't be sloppy." Xu Lian tightened his brows and said.

"Ayi has tested it." Xu Lingfeng said.

"Li Yi has passed the test, it should not be wrong, have you ever tested it!" Xu Lian asked.

Xu Lingfeng shook his head and said, "No."