Chapter 250

Xu Lingfeng tracked down for a long time and made little progress, so he had to sulky himself.

Li Yi looked at Li Shuangdao, "He didn't find anything."

"It really made Erye find out something, but I made people wonder and turned Erye's attention away." Li Shuang shook his head and said.

Li Yi sighed and said: "I've always been stupid and stupid, and occasionally I'm smarter. Unfortunately, it's not the time to be smart."

"The second man's attitude towards Master Mu An has always been strange, is it alright?" Li Shuang said with some concern.

Li Yi said indifferently: "It's okay, I look at Mu An's impression of Ling Feng is good."

Li Shuang: "..."

A golden bee was flying in the sky, Li Shuang frowned, saying, "Elder Xiao, who doesn't know how to raise so many golden bees, I heard that Elder Xiao has no backstage, so many golden bees , Did not eat him down."

Li Yi said lightly: "Isn't it possible to sell royal jelly? The spirit stone sold is more than enough to feed this group of golden bees."

Li Shuang nodded and said, "That's true, but Elder Xiao also raised a group of golden-topped red-tailed scorpions, and he didn't know where he had so much energy.

"He is Muan's partner, naturally the stronger the better."

...

Xu Lingfeng was rejected by Li Yi outside the door, and he went directly into the other courtyard. Li Yi raised a bunch of poisonous insects and poisonous weeds in the house. Xu Lingfeng knew all about the habits of those poisonous insects and poisonous weeds. The realm of man.

Probably because Xu Lingfeng broke in, the movement was minimal.

Xu Lingfeng's soul power, after a rough sweep, found Li Yi's figure. Li Yi and Xu Muan were talking and laughing in the garden, and the atmosphere between the two was harmonious.

Several golden-topped red-tailed scorpions are spinning under their feet.

When Li Yi saw Xu Lingfeng, he couldn't help but froze for a moment, "You came in through the wall?"

Xu Lingfeng nodded and said. "Yes!"

"You are not afraid to touch the ban." Li Yidao said.

Xu Lingfeng said indifferently: "It's okay, I'm not afraid."

"You're not afraid, I'm afraid! I finally arranged the big formation, don't let you destroy it, nothing, you go first." Li Yi said angrily.

Xu Lingfeng said with dissatisfaction: "Ayi, why can't you rush me away every time I come! Before, you and Xiao Jingting, the bastard, talked every day, and now they are replaced with this little white face."

Xu Muan: "..." Little white face?

Li Yi couldn't help opening Xu Lingfeng's head in his face. "What are you talking about?"

Xu Lingfeng looked at Li Yi with a bad complexion and said dullly: "I have something serious this time.

Li Yi looked at Xu Lingfeng and asked helplessly: "What is your business?"

"I found that more than two months ago, someone bought a piece of Yanyang jade heart from the house of Yanxin. As long as I could find a way to find that person, I knew who had forged the jade pendant before and gave us a shabu. When the time came, I Beat him fiercely." Xu Lingfeng said with anger.

Li Yi looked at Xu Lingfeng, a black line full of heads, and said: "No need to check, if your nephew falsely raised the price, the price would not be raised at all. The other party did not say that Yu Pei and Li Jia and Xu Jia related."