Chapter 205

Xiao Jingting stood on the top of the mountain and looked around.

"Senior Chen, I will really enjoy it! The house is built in such a beautiful place." Xiao Jingting was full of admiration.

Chen Lifeng is a Yuanying cultivator, and Dongfu is built on a good spirit. Where is it like them! On Nebula Island, he was guarding a broken mountain, and his **** was still being chased and killed.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes!"

"You say where do we choose to live in the future?" Xiao Jingting said with some distress.

Xu Muan shook his head and said, "I don't know!" Yunzhou's better hilltops are all occupied.

"Xiao Dong? Was Mr. Chen called again?" Xiao Jingting asked.

"Yes!" Xu Muan said.

"Senior Chen will not beat Xiaodong?" Xiao Jingting couldn't help but feel his chin.

"It's not a beat, it's just pointing, pointing. Sometimes, injuries are inevitable." Xu Muan said.

"It seems that Xiaodong has suffered a lot of study!"

"Senior Chen, he still has a decent start." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting secretly said: Xiaodong is the old son of Chen's son, who hurt his son, then his grandson would feel hurt and hurt others.

"Xiaodong was taken by Senior Chen these days to see several seniors. In fact, Senior Chen should like Xiaodong very much." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting touched his chin thoughtfully and said: "Our son is so powerful that he is loved by everyone."

Xu Muan: "..."

"Xiaofan followed Lei Xuan to Lei's house for several days." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting sighed and said, "You don't want to stay!"

"Many friends have many paths, and the Lei family is also a big family." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Also, find a time, I have to go back to the wilderness continent and have a look. I don't know what happened to them."

Xu Muan glanced at Xiao Jingting and said, "Letter from Qingyun Xianmen, let's go back to Zongmen."

Xiao Jingting said with surprise: "What?"

Xiao Jingting's impression of Qingyun Immortal Gate was not very good. First, Xiao Xiaofan's seizure of the house, after the failure of Baili's conquest, Zongmen sent Xiao Xiaofan to do a dangerous mission. Xiao Jingting also heard that Tianshenzong found Qingyun Immortal Gate to explore At the time of their news, Zongmen intended to sacrifice Qiu Yun, and as a result, Muyun kept Qiu Yun.

"I inquired that the Qingyun Immortal Gate had lost a lot in the previous battle of the devil. The Yuan Ying in the gate fell, and Jin Dan Xiu also fell a lot. His status is in jeopardy. He may be asked to go back and support the scene together. "Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting touched his chin, he almost forgot that he was also a member of Qingyun Immortal Gate.

"What do you think?" Xu Muan asked.

Xiao Jingting touched his chin. Anyway, he was a man of Qingyun Xianmen, and his son was still the key training object of Qingyun Xianmen.

Xiao Jingting rolled his eyes and thoughts.

Xiao Xiaojin walked up and down, saying: "Dad, an old man is here."

Xiao Jingting: "..." Xiao Xiaojin, who is so big and small, is not afraid of being flattened. An old man, an old man who can come here, is only afraid of being ordinary.