Chapter 243

Xiao Jingting opened his hand, and full of treasures handed Xu Muan a stone.

"Yanyang Yuxin, where did you come from?" Xu Muan asked.

"I bought it with a thousand top grade spirit stones." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan puzzled: "What are you doing with this?"

"I'm thinking, carving this piece of Yanyang jade heart into your jade piece, and then take it to the auction house for auction. If your loved ones see it, maybe it will be taken, so that we can follow the trick." Xiao Jingting

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Good idea!"

Xiao Jingting tapped the table lightly. He vaguely felt that Xu Mu'an might be related to the Xu family of Qingzhou. However, Xiao Yuting was afraid of being considered to be holding his thighs, so he came up with such a method to try.

To do so, Xiao Jingting hid in the jade pendant space, carved the jade pendant according to the pattern on the original jade pendant, and then handed it to the auction house.

Xiao Jingting's luck was good. It happened to be the Tianyue Auction House. Recently, there was a medium-sized auction. Xiao Jingting hid his identity and handed Yu Pei to the auction house for auction. At the same time, he obtained a blank blank spirit card. When the auction was over, Xiao Jingting Without showing up, the spirit stone will naturally be imported into a blank spirit stone card.

Xu Mu'an asked curiously: "Your jade pendant's starting price is more than three hundred high-grade spirit stones." When Yanyang Yuxin carved, it was damaged and the value was greatly reduced. Xu Muan's original natural pattern is special, even It was carved into a jade pendant, and the spirit of this life did not damage much. If it was the Yanyang jade pendant, the starting price should be up to 800 high-grade spirit stones.

Xu Muan hesitated for a while and said, "The value of this jadeite itself is only five hundred high-quality spirit stones.

Xiao Jingting thought about it and said, "It shouldn't be so miserable, if I shoot it, I will shoot it myself."

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Alright."

...

The auction will soon arrive. Xiao Jingting is now Yuan Yingxiu, and the auction house has put a box on his face to Xiao Jingting.

Soon after the auction, Yu Pei was taken out for auction.

Compared with other lots at the auction, the jade pendant is not too precious, so when the first time it was taken out, the cultivators below responded flatly.

"This is a jade piece carved from the jade heart of Yanyang. Wearing this jade piece for a long time is of great benefit to the practitioners of the fire department. The starting price of the jade piece is 300 high-grade spirit stones.

After the auctioneer's words fell, the scene calmed down, and someone immediately offered, "Four hundred top grade spirit stones."

Xiao Jingting froze for a moment and said, "It seems like Xu Lingfeng."

Xiao Jingting had a photo with Xu Lingfeng before, so he could easily recognize Xu Lingfeng's voice.

"Four hundred and ten."

"Five hundred." After a monk's offer, Xu Lingfeng's slightly irritated voice rang.

"Six hundred." Xu Wan quoted.

Xu Lingfeng: "Seven hundred."

Xu Wan: "Eight hundred."

Xu Lingfeng: "One Thousand."