Chapter 255

Xu Muan walked in and called out, "Father, mother."

Xu Lingfeng heard Xu Muan shouting at his father, and his heart was full of mixed flavors. After waiting for his father for decades, Xu Lingfeng almost didn't hold it and cried.

Li Yi pointed to the trunk on the ground and said, "This is the trunk of the Spirit Tree. What do you want this thing to do, is it enough?"

Xu Muan hurriedly said: "Enough is enough, absolutely enough, a little too much."

The seedlings of the Spirit Tool Tree are precious. Such a branch is worth a lot. The father just cut it off. I was afraid that the number of people would fall. Looking at Xu Lingfeng's expectant face, Xu Muan's heart was warm. Yi, a pulse of warmth, slowly flows between Xu Muan's heart.

Xu Lingfeng looked at Xu Muan and hesitated, saying, "Muan, do you want this spiritual tree to be raised? The spiritual tree is difficult to feed. If you have to raise it, here is a training instruction for the spiritual tree. ."

"Thank you father." Although Xu Muan feels that there is a living soil and Lingquan, there should be no problem to feed the spiritual tree, but the information given by Xu Lingfeng will certainly be more effective.

Xu Lingfeng took out a large barrel, which contained the sap of the Spirit Tool Tree.

"This is the sap of the Spirit Tree that I collected. If you can't keep the Spirit Tree, you can use this directly." Xu Lingfeng was attentive and pushed over a large barrel of Spirit Tree sap.

Xu Muan's heart suddenly had a few different feelings. The sap of the Spirit Tool Tree was hard to buy in the outside world, but Xu Lingfeng shot just such a big bucket.

"Thank you father." Xu Muan was grateful.

Xu Lingfeng said a little embarrassedly: "No politeness, no politeness, you have been living outside since childhood. My father has never done anything for you." Xu Lingfeng said at the end, the tone was a bit lonely.

"When are you going to leave?" Li Yi asked.

"Jing Ting intends to purchase a batch of materials and leave, it will take about seven days." Xu Muan said.

Li Yi looked at Xu Muan and thought for a while, said: "What do you need to make a list, the rest of the time, you can ask your father about refining skills, your father's other skills are not good, refining skills are still possible. "

Knowing that Li Yi was creating conditions for himself to get along with his twins and son-in-law, Xu Lingfeng hurriedly said: "Yes, yes, the Xu family's refining technique is well-known in the world. Your father and my refining technique are also among the Xu's. By."

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Thank you father."

Xu Lingfeng and Li Yi accompanied Xiao Jingting and Xu Mu'an to sell some spirits. Xu Lingfeng and Li Yi were ground snakes, and they were all familiar with bulls, snakes and gods. They followed them and saved Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan from a lot of things.

Li Yi's promotion to Yuanying was already eye-catching. Xu Lingfeng was also a figure in Qingzhou. Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan followed them out and received a lot of attention.

Several people strolled around, and Li Yi was summoned by Li Xun and recalled the Li family.

…………

Li family.

Li Xun looked at Li Yi and complained a little more than he was relieved.

Li Xun had persuaded Li Yi to prepare well, and don't rush. Li knows that Li Yi was promoted within a few days, and the promotion was successful.