Chapter 302

Xu Muan walked out of the door and met Xu Han's wives and concubines. When Xu Muan came out, several women immediately hit chicken blood and generally pointed to Xu Muan.

"Is that Xu Muan? I heard that it was just released."

"I Xin said that the elder wanted to allocate him to the husband. He actually couldn't look down on the husband. I don't know what kind of genius this guy is looking for. The genius like the husband looks down."

"He is an ascension monk. He has short-sightedness and short-sighted eyes. After that, he will know what kind of person he missed, but when the time comes, he will not cry back."

"There is inside information that the elders are going to send him to Jinshi Town, where Jinshi Town is very immortal and barren. Many cultivators arrived there, and the cultivation process was too incompetent, and it was a pity, but unfortunately, Xin said, this guy is inflamed The body of Yang was dispatched there. It is estimated that the fairy king is hopeless in this life."

"This guy thought that Immortal Realm is a Cultivation Realm, and he really thought that Fu Jun could not do without him, really an idiot."

………………

Xu Mu Anxin smiled coldly with the conversation of several female cultivators. Compared with Xiao Jingting, what did Xu Han count?

Xu Han's wife and concubine regarded Xu Han as a treasure. In his view, Xu Han's guy just lived a few years longer than Xiao Jingting in Fairy World. When Xiao Jingting stayed in Fairy World for hundreds of years, he was naturally stronger than Xu Han. .

Thinking of Xiao Jingting, Xu Mu'an couldn't help worrying about Xiao Jingting's situation. They were afraid that Xu Han's wives and concubines knew about Xiao Jingting's existence and would start with Xiao Jingting. Xu Muan rarely mentioned Xiao Jingting in front of others.

At that time, he hurriedly sold the magical instrument and sent Xianjing out, and he was imprisoned. After so many years, he has been isolated from the world and received no news at all.

Xu Muan thought about not getting anything, so he took a piece of Lingxiu from his body. As soon as Xu Muan opened the box where Lingxiu was placed, Lingxiu lit up.

Xu Muan watched Ling Xiyu glowing, and his heart burst with excitement.

Xu Muan quickly recovered his excitement and returned to the other courtyard.

In the inn.

Xiao Jingting watched Ling Xiyu shining, and there was a surprise in his heart, "Mu An was released."

The gluttonous demon beast scratched his neck and said lazily: "What's the use of letting go, I thought your wife became a rich man, you can hug your thighs, but the result is not, your wife won't marry the Xu family That little white face, it seems that it will be dispatched soon.

Xiao Jingting looked at the gluttonous demon beast and said indifferently: "It's good to be issued."

Xiao Jingting secretly said: The Xu family is not a good place. It is better to get out of it. Xu Han now has 109 wives and concubines. It is said that 37 have died. Such a high casualty rate shows that Xu Han’s harem struggled fierce.

Xu Muan received the mission card from the Xu family and set off.

Xu Muan was an outsider, and when he left, no one sent it.

In the eyes of Xu's family, Xu Mu'an was not able to control himself, he had eyes and no beads, his heart was higher than the sky, his life was thinner than paper, and he walked desolately.