Chapter 211

"Uncle Xu, when will the secret realm open!" Xiao Xiaofu asked curiously.

"The entrance of the Secret Realm is not yet stable. It will be opened after the entrance is stable. It should be more than ten days." Xu Muan considered carefully.

Xiao Xiaofu nodded and expressed his understanding.

Several monks of the Qingyun Immortal Gate gathered together, whispering in the direction of Xiao Jingting.

"Great elders are amazing! Killing monsters along the way is like playing."

"The great elder is certainly great, otherwise how could he be appointed as the great elder by the patriarch."

"The Jin Dan Xiu of the Elixir School knew that he was lazy along the way, not even showing his head."

"That's it! The elders are much stronger than the elders of the Elixir Sect."

"Brother Xiao is so lucky! There is such a third uncle, and he will have a smooth future in his cultivation."

"I heard that before the elders came back, Brother Xiao Xiaofu had been downcast! To me, Xu Kai was blessed." The icing on the cake, it was difficult to send charcoal in the snow, Xu Kai married Xiao when the Xiao family fell. Xiaofu, now can be regarded as a step in the sky.

Surrounded by several practitioners, Xiao Xiaofu always felt a jealous gaze staring at himself, and when he turned around, he disappeared again.

"Xiaofu, are you okay." Xu Kai asked.

Xiao Xiaofu shook his head and said, "It's okay, I'm fine." Xiao Xiaofu used to envy Li Shuangshuang's birthplace, and he is the same as Xu Kaimen, but now I don't envy.

"Sister Xiaofu, did Li Shuangshuang of the Elixir School have a feast with you! After entering the secret realm, Senior Sister gives you breath." A female practitioner in the late period of foundation.

"No, it's all a thing of the past." Xiao Xiaofu refused to know that the nun was taking the line with her third uncle by taking the lead for herself.

"Brother Xiaofu is kind-hearted. I looked at Li Shuangshuang, but not as good as you."

Xiao Xiaofu smiled faintly. Li Shuangshuang's cultivation practice was similar to him. Before, he still paid tribute to Li Shuangshuang's three points. Now that he has so many magic weapons, Xiao Xiaofu confidently stabilizes Li Shuangshuang.

...

Qingyun Xianmen.

Xiao Xiaojin sat on the top of the mountain, grilling food, and Xu Wenzhe and Xiao Fei were sitting sideways waiting for feeding.

"Elder Xiao, people from the Xu family come to visit."

Xiao Xiaojin moved towards Xu Wenzhe and asked, "Wen Zhe, the second uncle, and the second aunt are all closed, and the people of the Xu family are here, do you see me!"

Xu Wenzhe shook his head quickly, thinking without hesitation: "No, no, Xu's family can hate it."

Xu Wenzhe was accidentally born by Xiao Xiaofu and Xu Kai, and his identity was not recognized by the Xu family. After Xu Kai was expelled from the Xu family, he once returned to the Xu family with Xu Wenzhe. Xu Wenzhe received very poor treatment. Everyone despised Xu Wenzhe and called him a wild seed, so Xu Wenzhe had a shadow on the Xu family.

"Xu family can hate it." Xu Wenzhe wrinkled his nose, full of disgust.

"Does your father also hate it?" Xiao Xiaojin asked.

"No! Except for my father, Xu's family is not good for my father. We owe people money before.

The ghost. "