Chapter 216

Withered bone real man snapped towards Feipeng real man, Xiao Jingting saw a giant black hand and pressed down.

Fei Peng lively hurriedly sacrificed a Fei Peng to block, Fei Peng bumped into that black giant hand, and was suddenly caught into a cloud of blood mist.

"You go first." Chen Lifeng snapped at Xiao Jingting, Kong Fei and Peacock Road.

Xiao Jingting didn't talk to Chen Lifeng about the same life and death, and directly drove away the flying magic weapon. Kong Fei and Peacock hurriedly followed.

Yuan Yingxiu can teleport, but can’t escape, and the gap between Jin Dan and Yuanying Xiu is too big. It’s easier for them to get their hands on Feipeng and Chen Lifeng. When they leave, Chen Lifeng and Fei Peng are easier. Get away.

Xiao Jingting sprinted, and Peacock and Kong Fei chased behind.

"Help!"

Xiao Jingting turned around and saw that Peacock and Kong Fei were entangled by several corpses.

Xiao Jingting gritted his teeth, turned his head and joined the battle.

The relationship between Feipeng Real and Chen Lifeng is good. If he fled to life, the two descendants of Feipeng Real are dead, and Feipeng Real will inevitably be preoccupied with Chen Lifeng.

Kong Fei and Peacock Master are famous, and they are not good friends.

I saw that Kong Fei drove four or five Jindeng Fei Peng to control the corpse.

The peacock growled, and a majestic peacock Ming Wang Xuying pressed towards a corpse, and the corpse's chest suddenly had a deep scar.

Xiao Jingting leapt to the peacock and threw several thunder flames.

Thunder flame array suppresses evil gates, always unfavorable, a corpse is directly turned into ashes under the attack of array.

A corpse shouted hoarsely and ran towards Xiao Jingting. Xiao Jingting punched him, and the corpse's head was blasted.

The headless corpse actually slashed towards Xiao Jingting with a sword. Fortunately, Xiao Jingting chopped the head of the corpse, and did not take it lightly.

"This thing is so evil! You can attack without your head." Peacock widened her eyes.

Xiao Jingting threw a dozen positions, rumbling and bombing.

"You go first, I'm blocking here." Xiao Jingting said.

Peacock looked at Xiao Jingting with some shock, and said: "You block it, you block it alone, you can't do it!" Peacock looked at a dozen screaming corpses and couldn't help it.

"You just go." Xiao Jingting said.

Kong Fei glanced at the peacock and said, "Qiao'er, Xiao Daoyou, there should be another way, let's go."

Kong Fei pulled the peacock and ran away in a blink of an eye.

Xiao Jingting delays for a while, watching the people go away, and releases the puppet of Yuan Yuan from Xie Wanran.

After getting the puppet of Xie Wanran, Xiao Jingting branded his own soul on top of the ghost beads in the sea of ​​puppets.

If the opponent is a Yuan Yingxiu, Xiao Jingting is afraid to take things out, so as not to be wiped away by the brand on the ghost bead, and lose his wife and break the soldiers, but the opponent is a group of corpses, there is no such scruples.

Yuanying puppet waved a magic weapon and killed a group of corpse puppets.

After killing the corpse puppets, Xiao Jingting didn't dare to fight, collected the puppets, and quickly took things away.