Chapter 232

Real Cangwu took a few people to live in the other courtyard.

"What do you think about this?" Xu Muan asked Xiao Jingting, who was sitting lazily beside the bed.

Xiao Jingting said casually: "Tian Leimu is a good thing!"

"That's not true. Lei Xuan is a single spiritual root repairer of the Lei system. If there is a set of artifacts made by Tian Lei Mu, that sword will be very powerful." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting shrugged and said, "Something is a good thing, but it's hard to get it! Those two or two didn't take me seriously." There are two seniors of Dafo Temple and Xueshan School, he Xiuwei is not enough to see.

"Those two guys are confused, and have no eyes." Xu Muan said coolly.

"Rong Cong fights, fishermen benefit, Sheng Tianmen really wants Tian Leimu, the shot will not be low, so that the two will fight well."

Xu Muan somewhat puzzled: "What do the people of Heavenly Gate want Tianleimu to do?" Thunder is a magic weapon, but it is the nemesis of the demon cultivator!

"Where do I know it, but ancient gods like Tianleimu have great appeal to the right path repairer and the devil repairer. If Tianleimu falls on the hands of the devil repairer, it is absolutely nothing Good thing." Xiao Jingting said.

"I think so."

Xiao Jingting lay lazily on the bed, "This matter doesn't need us to worry, the sky is falling down, and there is a high top." Although Cangwu Reality was very friendly to him, Xiaojingting felt that Cangwu Reality was just a polite, This man is really optimistic about the two.

"Right."

"Come and go to sleep, those two guys, self-cultivation is taller than me, do not look at me for a while, let them worry first, I will help you warm the blanket, come on."

Qingming Real Man and Cangwu Real Man used to be brothers and sisters, but Cangwu Sect’s reserves were not enough, and they could only cultivate one person to become an infant. for.

Later, Qingming real people also tried to bear babies, but failed. After the failure, Qingming Real Man got caught in the fire and secretly regarded Cangwu Real Man as his mortal enemy. He believed that Cang Wu Real Man snatched his chance of longevity. Seeing that Shou Yuan was approaching, Qingming Real Man betrayed Cangwu Sect and invested in the Holy Heaven Gate .

The reason why Shengtianmen will know that Cangwu Sect has Tianleimu is because of Qingming real people.

Real Man Cangwu shook his head, and there was a bit of confusion in his expression. At that time, he was as good as Qingming Real Man in his cultivation practice and his age. The previous suzerain was very embarrassed when choosing who to focus on training.

Cangwu Reality was somewhat fortunate that when the head teacher chose him, after Qingming Reality was abandoned by the head teacher, the unhappy, originally cheerful person became somber.

Cangwu Real Man secretly said: If the person who was chosen by the previous generation was not him, but Qingming Real Man, and now he needs to face the fear of the imminent limit, then Cang Wu Real Man does not know whether he can keep his heart.

……………

Xiao Jingting got up from the bed, and several people at Cangwu Xianmen saw Xiao Jingting got up and brought breakfast.

Xiao Jingting glanced at the maid next to him and asked, "Is the master and teacher too up?"

The maid glanced at Xiao Jingting, "The two seniors have already gone to survey the terrain, in case the Holy Heaven Gate is once again invaded."