Chapter 212

Xiao Jingting's face was solemn, and Xie Wanran's appearance was definitely not an ordinary early stage of Jindan.

The momentum of Xie Wanran's body gradually rose and stopped at the peak of Jindan.

"This woman hides and repairs?" Xu Muan stared wide-eyed.

Xiao Jingting said solemnly: "It may be hidden a little, but it seems that some kind of mystery is still used, and the cultivation base is raised at once."

The bright red vines suddenly pierced towards Xiao Jingting, and Xiao Jingting looked at Gu Teng under Xie Wanran with some confusion. Gu Teng apparently had already given birth to wisdom, and somehow he obeyed Xie Wanran's order. If Xie Wanran conquered Gu Teng, it seemed to be bad A little bit.

Xie Wanran raised his finger and launched an attack towards Xu Muan.

Xu Muan released an umbrella with 108 thunder flame beads inlaid on it, and Xu Muan launched a parasol immediately, and the sky was full of fire and thunder.

Xiao Jingting punched Xie Wanran with a punch, and Xie Wanran was repelled.

"Tian Mo's physical training tactics are really extraordinary. It seems that you have hidden strength before." Xie Wanran said somberly.

Xiao Jingting was shocked in his heart. When Tian Shenzong was looking for the classics, he said that it was the magic formula of the devil, but Xie Wanran knew the true name of this formula clearly. The woman really had a problem.

Along the way, Xie Wanran should have been on the sidelines when she took care of the monsters.

Xie Wanran stood on the top of the Guteng tree and attacked with Guteng's cover.

Xiao Jingting threw out dozens of heavenly bead, violent breakthrough.

Seeing this, Xie Wanran quickly hid behind the old vine, and with the help of the old vine, he retreated behind the old vine.

Xie Wanran was forced to retreat, but Xiao Jingting suddenly felt a chill, a sharp blade split towards Xiao Jingting.

Although Xiao Jingting escaped the front of the blade, he was still hurt by the sharp knife.

"Yuanying master."

Xiao Jingting looked at the black man in front of him, his heart burst into cold, this is Xie Wanran's back, Xie Wanran prepared a Yuanying master to deal with him.

The man in black watched Xiao Jingting escaped, and attacked again.

With preparation, Xiao Jingting evaded in time this time.

Xiao Jingting found that a mysterious man had a strange look on him, and Xiao Jingting had also seen the world now. Although the man gave him the feeling of being a Yuanying cultivator, the breath was very strange, like a Yuanying master, but not like Yuan. Baby master.

Xiao Jingting attacked the sea of ​​the mysterious man, and he was suddenly taken aback.

Among the men's knowledge of the sea, it is not the Yuan Ying but a ghost bead. The men's knowledge of the sea is much better than the ghost beads collected by Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting wakes up like a dream, the other party is not a cultivator but a puppet. Although this puppet has the attack power of a Yuanying cultivator, it is manipulated by people. Xie Wanran is not strong enough, and his reaction is not fast enough, and he can't exert all the puppet's strength.

Xiao Jingting gritted his teeth and gathered his soul to invade the man's consciousness of the sea. He tried his best to erase the soul mark on the black man's soul beads.