Chapter 339

Long Jingtian is several thousand meters long, fully extended, and is comparable to a large spaceship.

Xiao Xiaojin stood in the cabin, watching Long Jingtian shaking his head in excitement.

Xiao Xiaojin saw Long Jingtian's paws waving a few times, and a pirate ship suddenly exploded.

"It's terrible!" the captain murmured.

Xiao Xiaojin narrowed his eyes, and Long Jingtian was good at the law of space. The channels in the lower and middle heavens were full of space cracks. Long Jingtian should have caused a space storm and collided with the spaceship.

Xiao Xiaojin saw a spaceship exploding like fireworks, and the scene was truly spectacular.

Long Jingtian was full of excitement, waving his paws, and slapped one with each paw.

Xiao Jingting looked at the scene outside the ship's cabin, frowned, and said, "Dong Jingtian, this guy, has turned into the original form again. It seems that he should not be able to hide things in the next heaven."

Xu Muan smiled and said indifferently: "It doesn't matter, when the people in Zhongtianyu and Shangtianyu chase the next Tianyuyu, we can go back to Zhongtianyu and go to Shangyuyu."

"That guy is really wasteful! It just exploded a pirate ship, how much has to be lost!" Xiao Jingting frowned.

Xu Muan: "..."

Long Jingtian's level is at the peak of Xianhuang, and the actual combat power is comparable to that of Xianzun. Several leaders of the pirate group are in front of Long Jingtian.

The dragon shocked the heavens with great dignity and scattered the souls of the pirates.

Long Jingtian quickly ended the battle, cleared the battlefield, and swayed back to Xiao Xiaojin.

Before Long Jingtian didn't come, there were a few people around Xiao Xiaojin. When Long Jingtian came, the people who originally surrounded Xiao Xiaojin consciously retreated from Xiao Xiaojin.

"The guys who came here to find faults are more interesting than they were." Long Jingtian rushed to Xiao Xiaojin and said.

Xiao Xiaojin nodded and said, "Yeah! You can see that those guys are much more powerful than the bears."

Long Jingtian said with bright eyes: "I was so excited just now, and suddenly exploded a spaceship. Hey, the loss is a bit big!"

Xiao Xiaojin said lightly: "It's fine if people are fine, Xianjing can say more."

"Did you see that spaceship exploded? Pretty."

Xiao Xiaojin smiled sternly and said, "Pretty, it's too tragic." Then the explosion, the loss is not small!

Long Jingtian touched his chin and said, "I should really converge a little bit."

Xiao Xiaojin: "..." This is indeed the case.

……………………

After Long Jingtian came back, the original thorns on the spaceship suddenly became very peaceful.

A few managers who thought Long Jingtian had a problem in their heads were all afraid when they saw Long Jingtian.

The captain of the spaceship sent 300 million fairy crystals. In return, Long Jingtian left a relatively intact pirate ship, and several other broken and scrapped, they were sent to the fairy emperor on the spaceship, and received the "tattered" The captain of the spaceship is very happy.

Xiao Jingting looked at Long Jingtian and said, "You do good things occasionally!"

Long Jingtian frowned and said unpleasantly: "I always do good deeds!"