Chapter 311

Your boss, which one is it!" Long Jingtian leaned in his waist, looking at the grievous cultivators across from him with dissatisfaction.

Xiao Xiaojin looked at Long Jingtian's frowning knotted brows, and there was a bit of chill in his heart. Every time Long Jingtian showed this expression, this guy would become particularly cruel. He had to deal with more prey than usual. Several out.

"You are looking for me." The man muttered muffledly.

A few men across the body were burly, and this figure stood out a little bigger than those of the cultivators.

Xiao Xiaojin looked at the cultivator who stood up, took a deep breath, and said: This man is really strong, and really responds to the old saying, but he only grows tall, not his brain.

The man's eyes are very big, like a brass bell, Xiao Xiaojin secretly said: Bai blinded this man with such big eyes, there are no eyes! Be eyeless.

Long Jingtian looked at the person and smiled coldly, "Who do I say? It turned out to be a stupid guy with a burst of flames and no brains. No wonder he grabbed the cabin and grabbed my head. The cabin did not have a fist. One for you!"

Long Jingtian blasted out, and the Blaze Bear flew out in a hurry.

This fist of Long Jingtian was not very shocking, but Xiao Xiaojin felt the strong murderousness contained in this fist. Long Jingtian punched out, and the big man with the original majesty immediately fell down on his back and lay down. Come down, a look of death.

"Boom." The Probable Bear might grow too strong, and when he fell to the ground, there was a loud noise.

"You can't kill, you have to be fined for killing," Xiao Xiaojin said with excitement.

Long Jingtian withdrew his fist and said indifferently: "Take it easy, I know it's decent, I didn't kill him, I have a breath, I don't believe it."

Several cultivators who came to grab the cabin space looked at Long Jingtian in panic, as if they were watching peerless beasts.

Long Jingtian glared fiercely, and said: "Go away, you should be glad that you are not allowed to kill in the cabin or you will be fined. If it is outside, I will kill you and cook." The bear paw of a family, but it is delicious! It's a pity that you can only watch and not move.

A few cultivators who came to find the difference scattered, and the stupid bear, who was originally thought to be the boss, fell to the ground, and no one carried it away.

Xiao Xiaojin looked at Long Jingtian with admiration and said, "You are so powerful!"

Long Jingtian carried his hands on his shoulders and said with pride: "Fortunately, you should be glad that I came out with you this time. If you come out by yourself, it will be a fool of these flaming bears. Killed."

"That is, that is, without you, I don't know how many times I die." Xiao Xiaojin said flatly.

Long Jingtian hummed and said, "Just know it."

Xiao Xiaojin: "..."

The Flame Bear couldn't climb up on the ground, Long Jingtian hesitated for a long time, worried that he could not resist the temptation of delicious bear meat, could not help but roast it, and sent the Flame Bear out with mercy,

A stupid flaming bear became the first bird, and the rest of the cultivators knew that there was one cultivator in the corner cabin who was very fierce and could not be annoyed. Xiao Xiaojin got clean at once.

Long Jingtian held an ice cream bucket and ate happily.

"I knew that you still had private goods. If I didn't beat you, you wouldn't want to take it out." Long Jingtian complained and gave Xiao Xiaojin a glance.