Chapter 263

Xu Lingfeng stood at the same place, Xu Muan and Xiao Jingting stood behind Xu Lingfeng, and looked like Xu Lingfeng's horse head.

The mysterious realm of the suspected fairy debris was born, and there were countless Yuanying cultivators coming over. Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan's "two Yuanying early" were not very conspicuous.

A woman dressed in a snow-white palace costume walked towards Xu Lingfeng. The woman did not apply Fandai, but she looked like a fairy.

"Bing Ning has seen Xu Daoyou."

Xu Lingfeng looked at the person, and he could not help but flashed some doubts.

Bing Ning is the proud daughter of the heavenly palace, born with the ice pith body. Since Bing Ning solved the problem of the ice pith body, cultivation can be said to be a thousand miles. Many people in the ice palace feel that this woman is the most promising ice palace. Enter the cultivator of God.

It seems that such a noble woman has no friendship with him! For no reason, how to find the door, if Li Yi misunderstood it would be bad.

Xiao Jingting looked at Bing Ning and felt a little admiration in his heart. When he first saw Bing Ning a few decades ago, Bing Ning Yuanying was repaired in his early years. This would have been the peak of Yuanying in mid-term. Yuanying is late.

Xu Lingfeng looked at Bing Ning and asked the public affairs office: "Is Dao Friends, what's the matter?"

"Xin said that Xu Daoyou knew a master alchemist, and could he invite Xu Daoyou to introduce him on his behalf." Bing Ning asked in a humbly manner.

Xu Lingfeng was stunned for a while. The elixir in his shop was refined by Xiao Jingting. However, in order to maintain mystery, to avoid trouble, and to increase the value of elixir, Xu Lingfeng only said that it was a "mysterious" alchemy. Master refined.

Xu Lingfeng said apologetically: "Sorry, that alchemy master ruined the appearance of the fire, the appearance is very ugly, the temperament is very weird, and the humiliation of the moon is very bad. I don’t easily see outsiders. Life, only to have a relationship with him."

Xiao Jingting: "..." When did he call the fire to ruin his appearance, and his appearance was so ugly? Is he actually weird?

Bing Ning's expression was a little low: "Is it? In fact, I doubt very much that the alchemist you know once saved my life. I always wanted to thank the alchemist for his life-saving grace, but never opportunity."

"There are thousands of alchemists in the world. I think Bing Daoyou should be wrong." Xu Lingfeng said seriously.

Bing Ning shook his head and said firmly: "The alchemist who saved me, the style of action and alchemy style are very similar to the alchemist you know. I think they are probably a person."

Xiao Jingting felt a little more alert in his heart. Bing Ning, the dead girl, was really keen. The ice palace might have suspected him.

Xu Lingfeng secretly said: Life-saving grace, this guy Xiao Jingting actually has life-saving grace for this dead girl? Next, this girl will not say what life-saving grace, promised by his body!

Bing Ning, a woman who looks like a fairy, Xu Lingfeng is determined and can resist the temptation. Xiao Jingting, a long cartilage-like guy, may not have his concentration!

"I think you must have made a mistake. That alchemist, who has always lived out of the barrel, should never have had friendship with Bingdao friends." Xu Muan said.

Bing Ning smiled and said, "Maybe."

Bing Ning suddenly turned his gaze to Xiao Jingting, "Do you know the alchemist master Dao Xiao, Xu Daoyou?"