Chapter 267

From Chen Lifeng's mouth, Xiao Jingting knew that Chen Lifeng had obtained a map fragment by chance. As a result, other people with map fragments found Chen Lifeng, and several people began to explore the opportunities in the map.

Several people found that the map was probably a cave of great value. Chen Lifeng and two others found another formation master to explore the cave.

Xiao Jingting followed Chen Lifeng and saw the three Taoists who cooperated with Chen Lifeng.

"This is Huangfu Xuan, Lord Huangfu."

A man in a golden dragon robe nodded slightly to Xiao Jingting.

The Jinpao men's golden crown and jade belt, dressed as a high-ranking royal family, look distinguished.

The monarchs of most countries in the world are nothing more than puppets of some ancestors. It seems to be noble, in fact, the status is not high, but the Tianluo Dynasty where Huangfu Xuan is located is different. Patriarch, the power is very strong, and the status of the royal family is extremely high.

"This is Master Hu Tian." Chen Lifeng said to Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting rolled his eyes. Monk Hu Tian was said to have been a monk of Jinshan Temple. He was expelled from the sect because of the offense. This person looks gentle and harmless, and is actually a ruthless character.

"Have seen Hu Daoyou."

Hu Tian's soul force condensed into a fist, and he rushed towards Xiao Jingting unexpectedly. Xiao Jingting operated the soul force, condensing it into a shield and blocking it.

Xiao Jingting frowned, and was attacked without being greeted. Xiao Jingting's face couldn't help but become more angry.

"Master, what do you mean?" Chen Lifeng asked toward Hu Tian disgruntledly.

Hu Tian chuckled and said harmlessly: "Chen Daoyou, don't be angry. I'm just trying this Xiao Daoyou's ability. You also know that breaking the array requires a soulful cultivator. This Xiao Daoyou has only Yuan I didn’t worry about the repairs in the early days of the baby, so I tried it."

Although Xiao Jingting was in the late Yuanying period, the unanimously revealed behaviors were all in the early Yuanying period. As a result, he was naturally underestimated.

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "Master, do you think I am qualified?"

Hu Tian smiled and said, "Surely Dao You, as Chen Daoyou said, although the cultivation is not obvious, but the soul is strong, naturally it is qualified."

Xiao Jingting smiled. His cultivation practice has entered the late Yuanying period, and his soul strength is stronger than that of monks of the same level, blocking Hu Tian's attack. In fact, Xiao Jingting only used two forces.

"This is Taoist Liu Ying. Taoist Liu Ying's array of spells is very powerful. We were able to get out of trouble before, thanks to Liu Ying." Chen Lifeng introduced.

Hu Tian, ​​Huang Fuxuan, and Chen Lifeng are all in the late Yuanying period. Liu Ying only had the early cultivation of Yuanying. Before that, the formation failed, because Liu Ying had insufficient soul power.

Liu Ying looked towards Hu Tian and asked straightforwardly, "Monk, you are sure that this Taoist has enough soul power. If this Taoist has insufficient soul power, we will have to run again."

Xiao Jingting had long heard that Chen Lifeng said that Liu Ying’s Taoist friend, who was famous for his fame, was very powerful and very proud. Looking at Liu Ying’s disdainful eyes at this moment, Xiao Jingting finally realized what Chen Lifeng said, although Liu Ying’s cultivation was not very high , But his temper is not very good.