Chapter 270

A handsome-looking man landed on an island. The man, dressed in white, looks handsome.

Bingcheng's gaze patrolled the sea, and Bingcheng has been in this sea area for more than three months, and there is no gain for the time being.

An exquisite spaceship stopped in midair, and Bing Ning jumped from the spaceship and fell beside the ice city. "Brother, why are you here?"

"Xin said that Xiao Jingting disappeared in this area." Bingcheng Road.

Bing Ning looked at the vast sea and said helplessly: "Even if he disappeared here, he must be gone now."

"Xiao Jingting, in order to win the treasure, teamed up with Chen Lifeng to kill Huangfu Xuan of the Huangfu royal family. It was really abominable. Unfortunately, Huangfu Xuan was killed, and Huangfu Xuan was killed. No one came forward." Bingcheng shook his head, full. It is disdainful.

Bing Ning listened quietly, his face didn't change much, it was normal for the monks to fight with the heavens, and kill the treasure.

As far as Bing Ning knows, although there are several Yuanying cultivators in the royal family, there are no spiritual cultivators. The dead Huangfu Xuan is already the highest person in the royal family, and Huangfu Xuan is dead. How dare others avenge Huangfu Xuan.

"I know from the population of Huangfu's royal family that Huashen Pill exists in the ruins, and that Huashen Pill may fall into the hands of Xiao Jingting and Chen Lifeng." Bingcheng Road.

Bing Ning froze for a moment, and said, "Hua Shen Pill?"

Bingcheng nodded and said, "This is what the people of the royal family said."

Bing Ning lowered his head, Huashendan was a panacea that could increase the probability of Huashen! Since the change of heaven and earth, the panacea suitable for advanced cultivators has become less and less.

After the change of heaven and earth, the situation of the cultivator is far worse than before. For this world, the cultivator is already overloaded.

After becoming a deity, every time the deity cultivator uses martial arts, the vitality will be greatly reduced and the life span will be shortened. Therefore, many originally arrogant cultivators will have trouble in the infancy, and when it comes to the deity period, it shrinks to cultivate itself.

Before the ancestors chased Xiao Jingting, they lost a lot of vitality and damaged some of Shouyuan.

"Brother, have you been out for a long time, did you find anything?" Bing Ning asked.

Bingcheng shook his head with some regrets: "Not yet, Xiao Jingting did not return to the Qingyun Immortal Gate. I think he may be injured and cannot return for the time being."

Bing Ning cautiously said: "Xiao Jingting can escape from the ancestor's hand and ascend to heaven. I think he should not be hurt even if he is injured. The ancestor said that he was already a post-Yuanying man. it is good."

Bingcheng's face became somber. When he met Xiao Jingting before, he said in front of Bing Ning that Xiao Jingting would be promoted by the Elixir of the Yuan Dynasty. Afterwards, it would be difficult for Xiuwei to rise again. As a result, it didn't take long. Xiao Jingting was promoted to the late Yuan Ying, which was hitting his face naked.

"Sister, don't worry, Xiao Jingting is even more powerful, but it's just a Yuanying, a cultivator in the late Yuanying, I haven't killed it yet." Bingcheng smiled, confidently said.

Bing Ning looked at Bingcheng's flying eyebrows and sighed, "Carefully sail for thousands of years."

Xiao Jingting stayed in Feihongyu's belly and wandered with Feihongyu for several years