Chapter 327

As soon as Xiao Jingting arrived at Lang Tianya's residence, he was warmly welcomed by his wife and concubines.

Lang Tianya's wives and concubines have bought their own pockets and bought private goods with Xiao Jingting. Xiao Jingting can only sigh that he is not a family and does not enter the family. Lang Tianya likes to buy medicine, and Wolf Tianya's wives and concubines also like to buy medicine.

"Master Xiao Dan, someone is looking for you." Lang Tianya walked in and said strangely.

Xiao Jingting glanced towards Wolf Tianya, somewhat puzzled and said, "Who?"

Langtianya smiled embarrassedly and said, "You will know when you see it."

Long Jingtian blinked, fearing that the world wouldn't be chaotic: "So mysterious, I will go too."

Xiao Jingting and Long Jingtian followed Wolf Tianya into the main hall. A man dressed in the tutor's uniform of the Outer College of Yanji College stood in the hall. The man's critical eyes swept lightly through Xiao Jingting. .

In the hall, a cultivator wearing alchemist's uniform shouldered his hands and turned his back to Xiao Jingting and others.

Hearing the footsteps, the man turned slightly.

Seeing the man's face, Xiao Jingting couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. The coming man and him were carved out of a mold.

"Master Zhang Dan?" Xiao Jingting tentatively asked.

Zhang Tianyi looked at Xiao Jingting, smiled, and said, "Master Xiao Dan, finally met."

After confirming the identity of the person coming, Xiao Jingting arched his hand and said, "Master Zhang Dan, long admired his name, Xin said that you have been selected to the Academy of Congratulations, congratulations!"

"All this, I would also like to thank Master Xiao Dan for your help. If there was no Master Xiao Dan, I would have no worries, and things would only be so smooth," Zhang Tianyi said lightly.

"You're welcome." Xiao Jingting said.

"I heard that Master Xiao Dan is also an immortal master." Zhang Tianyi asked casually.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes."

In fact, Xiao Jingting is already a fifth-level elixir master, but most of the fifth-level elixir refined by Xiao Jingting has entered Long Jingtian's stomach.

Long Jingtian's sense of smell is first-rate, Xiao Jingting's ability to hide immortality medicine, Long Jingtian can easily be found out, the powerful digestion ability of the Dragon tribe, and the life spirit produced by the tree of life in the space, can let Long Jingtian not worry Taking too much medicine can cause adverse effects.

"Master Xiao Dan, anyway, you are also an elixir master. Although the class is lower, do you think you are studying the elixir of aphrodisiac all day long, don't you think you are blacking the elixir of elixir?" Zhang Tianyi narrowed his eyes, his tone a little bit. Asked badly.

Zhang Tianyi is very grateful for Zhang Yuanzhi to find someone to pretend to be himself, but Zhang Tianyi is very worried about Xiao Jingting's massive sales of impotence.

Xiao Jingting: "..." Zhang Tianyi was here to blame the teacher.

"Aphrodisiac can help a lot of people. I don't think it's embarrassing." Xiao Jingting said lightly.

"Master Xiao Dan, really wide-hearted!" Zhang Tianyi said coldly.

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "It's okay."