Chapter 228

Xu family.

Xu Chang looked at the invitation and sighed helplessly.

In recent years, the Xiao family has been booming. Nowadays, Xiao Jingting has become a Yuan Yingxiu. It stands to reason that with this relative, the Xu family can take advantage of this, but the Xu family and Xiao Jinfeng have a holiday. The family has always had a crush on it.

People from other families also know the holidays between the Xu and Xiao families. No one dared to make a good deal with the Xiao family without the Xiao family’s position. Of course, Xu Kai came from the Xu family. Because of this incense, the average family would not find the Xu family for no reason. Trouble, the Xu family has maintained a lukewarm situation.

After so many years, the relationship between the Xu family and Xiao Xiaofu has eased, but the degree of relaxation has not been great.

"Grandpa Grandpa, Senior Xiao, promoted to Yuanying, are we going?"

Xu Chang nodded and said, "Go." Qingyun Immortal Gate has all invited the invitation, go! Of course I have to go, how can I not go!

Xiao Jingting is the Yuanying, and Chen Lifeng is the late Yuanying. If Xiao Jingting is attentive, grabbing the position of Qingyun Xianmen Sect Master is a breeze.

Xu Chang frowned a little and was worried. Xiao Jingting's promotion to Yuanying was such a big thing, it must be prepared for a gift, but Xiao Jingting had never seen anything good! What can you watch!

………………

Lei family.

Lei Dong looked at Lei Xuan with a weird face and said, "Your father-in-law is really amazing! So soon I was promoted to Yuanying."

Lei Dong couldn't help but have thousands of thoughts. The Lei family has a long history. Until now, Lei Dong dreams that the Lei family can give birth to a Yuanying.

"Father-in-law is terrific, but I am about to become Yuanying." Lei Xuandao.

Lei Dong glanced at Lei Xuan with annoyance, "You are about to become an infant, and you are not afraid that the wind will flash your tongue. You are just in the late Jindan, what a big tail wolf!"

Lei Xuan glared at Lei Dong angrily, "Dad, how can you look down on your son like this?"

"I'm not looking down on you, but talking about things, don't think you are higher than Laozi, you can not listen to Laozi, you want to become Yuanying, do not know if there is hope in a hundred years?"

"Father, grandpa." A handsome boy came in.

The early cultivation of the young Jin Dan was the son of Xiao Xiaofan and Lei Xuan, Lei Tianyi.

"Grandson, are you here?" Lei Dong said with some excitement.

"Yeah! Grandpa is good, Grandpa is very good, Grandpa will see you better." Lei Dong glanced at Lei Xuan. Over the years, there was a panacea taken by Xiao Xiaofan and Lei Xuan. The Lei family quickly recovered their vitality. These In addition to Lei Tianyi, two Jindan practitioners were successively released.

"Completed the mission?" Lei Xuan asked.

Lei Tian nodded and said, "Yes."

"Recently you do not act alone, it is dangerous." Lei Xuan asked.

"I and Ziyu cousin acted together." Lei Tian together.

"You two are half a catty, and you are in danger. No one can save anyone." Lei Xuandao.

Lei Tianyi said indifferently: "It doesn't matter, I have a random teleportation symbol. If I am in danger, I can use the random teleportation symbol to transmit."