Chapter 217

The spaceship flew for more than a month, and a huge city was in sight.

"Awesome wall!" Xiao Jingting was shocked when he saw a wall carved with thousands of monsters. The monsters on the wall were glorious and restrained, but still gave Xiao Jingting an awe-inspiring feeling. .

Chen Lifeng looked at Xiao Jingting's shocked expression and smiled, "Are you shocked by Tiancheng's style?"

Xiao Jingting smiled awkwardly and said, "Yes, Senior Chen, Tiancheng is truly extraordinary."

"That is of course. I was shocked when I first came."

"Senior Chen, the monsters carved on the city walls are really lifelike." Xiao Jingting couldn't help it.

Feipeng lively glanced at the city wall and said with emotion: "The monster on the wall is not just as simple as lifelike."

Looking at the distance, Chen Lifeng shouldered his hands and said, "Actually, the Sky City is a huge magic weapon."

Xiao Jingting's eyes widened and said, "Tiancheng is a magic weapon?"

Chen Lifeng nodded and said, "Yes! Tiancheng is an ancient magic weapon. It is said that Tiancheng was an ethnic celestial tribe who was good at refining hundreds of thousands of years ago. It devoted the power of the whole tribe. It took three years and consumed countless precious. The material of the refinery is refined."

Xiao Jingting's eyes widened, "Is this still the case? Can anyone conquer this city?"

"It is said that when the Tiancheng was made, the head of the Tianji clan could control the heaven to enter the earth and do whatever they wanted. This race relied on this magic weapon as a barrier and was almost invincible. However, as time went on, The Tiancheng gradually went wrong, and it took root here, and the Tianji clan disappeared."

"There was a problem with this magic weapon, and it was split into several parts. It was divided by major forces. Although there was a problem with the magic weapon, each part of the magic weapon can still play a great role. To re-conquer the Sky City, but all failed."

"It turns out so!" Xiao Jingting nodded and said he was taught.

Chen Lifeng nodded his head and pointed his finger at the city wall. "Look at this city wall. The wall is engraved with pictures of thousands of beasts. There were more than 20 monks who were babies, driving millions of monsters to attack the city. As a result, The people in the city run the map of the beasts of the city wall. The monsters on the map of the beasts are made of virtual reality and fight with millions of monsters. The deaths and injuries of the million monsters are more than half, and the more than 20 yuan babies The cultivator, folded several, and the rest fled.

Xiao Jingting listened to Chen Lifeng talking about these secrets and couldn't help but fluctuate.

Among the Qingyun Immortal Gate, Yuan Yingxiu is already top-notch, enough to make thousands of cultivators look up to, but, in the world of thousands, there are too many people, and Yuanying cultivators are nothing.

Xiao Jingting stood in front of the heavenly city, and suddenly had a feeling of being extremely small.

...

When a gust of wind rang, Xiao Jingting suddenly felt that the temperature had dropped by two points.

A snow-white ice bird dragged a crystal-clear ice car and flew by quickly.

Through the icy blue yarn, Xiao Jingting vaguely saw that inside the ice car was a woman dressed in a snow-white palace costume, and there was a icy cold air around the woman, giving Xiao Jingting a very strange feeling.