Chapter 337

In the wilderness, Long Jingtian played with the space ring in his hand, and said a little uncomfortably: "This fellow Long Xun is much worse than Laozi."

Xiao Xiaojin: "..." nonsense, Long Yu is the old man, Long Xun is the son, Jiang is still old and spicy, naturally the old is more rich, how to say, Long Yu has so much more girls than Long Xun for so many years.

Xiao Xiaojin looked at Long Jingtian's uncomfortable look, patted Long Jingtian's shoulder, and comforted: "Okay, the opportunity to rob your Lao Tzu is an unfavorable encounter, don't force it."

Long Jingtian held the ring and vowed: "I'm going to finish the day and wait for the old man to retreat to the next time, and then go for a big vote."

Xiao Xiaojin: "..." Long Jingtian, this guy is addicted to robbing Longyu!

Long Jingtian looked critically at Long Xun's space ring and said, "There are still many good things in this kid's space ring."

"This divine dragon armor is made of the falling dragon emperor dragon scales, and is almost immune to the attack of the fairy emperor. If it wasn’t for Long Xun who didn’t wear this dress on me, I hadn’t won that easily. Not many, I didn’t expect this kid to have a space ring."

"The divine dragon armor made by the falling dragon emperor dragon scales?" Xiao Xiaojin said with surprise.

Even if the dragon clan has different talents, it is very difficult to become a dragon emperor. There are only two dragon emperors in the dragon clan. The value of this kajia is evident.

Long Jingtian nodded his head and said dumbly: "Yes! Those dead old men of the Dragon clan are really kind to the fellow Long Xun."

Xiao Xiaojin heard the sourness in Long Jingtian's words, grabbed Long Jingtian's hand, and said, "Now everything belongs to you."

Long Jingtian nodded and said happily: "Yeah! It's all mine now. What if those dead old men don't give me, it's mine."

"Before, when you played with that guy, Long Xun's guy seemed to use some special methods." Xiao Xiaojin said.

Long Jingtian was full of displeasure: "The old fellows of the Dragon clan, afraid that the kid is dead, gave him a lot of life-saving tools, even those that can instantaneously attack Wu Zun. Fortunately, I recently repaired Rising fast, otherwise it's really tricky."

Xiao Xiaojin smiled and said: "Even so, he is still not your opponent."

Long Jingtian said proudly: "That is, that little white face, how could he beat me."

………………………

"Are you okay." Hu Xue supported Long Xun Road.

Long Xun grinded his teeth indignantly, and said: "The freak's cultivation behavior, entering the country a little faster!"

Long Xun frowned, and Long Jingtian's talent was second to none in the Dragon race. For this, many elders were full of vigilance. After all, Long Jingtian had half the blood of the bird race. The Dragon tribe suffers a lot.

"It seems that your father's net worth should have cost him a lot." Hu Xue said.

Long Xun nodded and said, "It must be so, and my father is also true. The reincarnation period will still run out, and the freak has been picked up cheaply."