Chapter 221

Chen Lifeng and Xiao Jingting walked on the streets of Tiancheng. A woman dressed in white and wearing a veil passed the two.

"It's so cold!" Xiao Jingting whispered as the white woman walked away.

Xiao Jingting secretly said: Fortunately, there are Jindan and Yuanying cultivators on the side of the sky city. If you encounter a cultivator during the Qi practice period, you will freeze this woman to death.

Chen Lifeng frowned, "The spirits of the ice path friends may explode again."

Xiao Jingting looked at Chen Lifeng and puzzled: "Why do seniors say so?"

"Yuan Yingxiu should be able to easily converge the breath, but the ice path friends are exposed, and the exposure is very obvious." Chen Lifeng said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "It may be so, but it is also possible that she just doesn't like others approaching."

"It's also possible, well, it's not our business, let's go." Chen Lifeng said.

Xiao Jingting responded, "Okay."

Xiao Jingting saw many black robe cultivators and entered an auction house.

"Senior Chen, there are many monks wearing black robes in the heavenly city!"

Chen Lifeng smiled and said:'Don't look at this black robe's unfathomable appearance, that black robe is also from the hands of the celestial clans. It can isolate the detection of other people. Many cultivators who come to the sky city will rent one. It's good to hide identity. "

Xiao Jingting was full of admiration: "It turns out so! Tianji family is really magical. Why do Tianji family refine so many weird magic tools!"

"Tiancheng used to be a huge shopping mall. Tianji people welcome guests from all directions. Naturally, people should feel at home." Chen Lifeng said.

Xiao Jingting sighed, such a magical race, still can not escape the erosion of years! "It seems that the celestial family, not only the skill of refining, but also consider it for customers!"

"The Tianji tribe is unique, and the refining level is far from comparable to other races." Chen Lifeng was full of praise.

Xiao Jingting somewhat puzzled: "Since the skill of the Tianji family is so powerful, how can it be so easily extinct?"

"As the saying goes, Cheng Ye Xiao He defeated Xiao Xiao, it is said that the reason why the Tianji clan would face catastrophe was because the Tianji clan made an artifact." Chen Lifeng said.

Xiao Jingting was stunned for a moment, and could not help lamenting that the man was innocent and guilty of it.

"Senior, are there any descendants of Tianji?"

"I think there should be. This kind of big race is facing catastrophe, and some people always stay. It's just for so many years, I'm afraid that the bloodline is already impure." Chen Lifeng said.

………………

Halfway through, Chen Lifeng was dragged to an internal Yuanying party, and Xiao Jingting was ordered.

Xiao Jingting, who left the order, rented a black cloak and entered a business firm in the heavenly city.

"Hello, what do you need?" The woman in yellow in the shop asked Xiao Jingting lukewarmly.

After putting on the cloak, Xiao Jingting's appearance and figure were concealed. The black robe could conceal his appearance, but he could not conceal his breath. Seeing that Xiao Jingting had only Jin Dan Xiuwei, a yellow lady who was accustomed to Yuanying customers Xiu is not very interested in Xiao Jingting.