Chapter 209

"This is going to the Yunhuang Continent. There are many crises along the way, and I hope that Xiao Daoyou will take care of it." Xie Wanran said with a smile.

"Xie Daoyou laughed too much, it was I who relied on Xie Daoyou and Shangguan Daoyou." Xiao Jingting's soul strength was swept away, and he knew that the elixir came out of two Jindans. In addition to Xie Wanran, there was one more hiding in the cabin Within, no one is seen.

Xie Wanran and Xiao Jingting greeted each other for a while and then separated.

On the spaceship of the elixir, several foundation-builders talked.

"That's the elder of Qingyun Immortal Gate. I heard that the guy is still under 100 years old. I don't know what luck he's gone, and he became Jindan at a young age."

"One person knows, the **** and the dog ascend to the sky, Xu Jin, the Xu Kai next to Xiao Jingting's senior, seems to be your cousin, it is the late period of the foundation, I remember the first two months, I met him by accident, the mix is ​​very bad, Moreover, the repair is only in the mid-term foundation.

"Xu Kai's cultivation base has been in the middle of the foundation for a long time. In this case, the card has been normal for decades. If there is external help, the breakthrough will be normal. People now have a Jindan elder in the late stage to do the background. What does a small realm count? If it doesn't work well, it won't be long before it's going to be a pill."

"Jie Dan, is it exaggerated?"

"There is no exaggeration. The treatment with and without backstage is very different. Don't forget that the sons of Xiao Jingting are all Jin Dan. Everyone said that Senior Xiao may have a secret recipe for Jin Jin."

"This is also true, Xu Jin, your cousin, but he is embracing his thighs. You are his cousin. He just didn't say hello, let him take you!"

Xu Jin listened to the chatter of a group of people, his face was blue and white for a while, he and Xu Kai had fallen out long ago, it would be good if Xu Kai didn’t fall down and fell down, it was impossible to count on Xu Kaila. .

Li Shuangshuang was sulking on his own, and when he came, Xu Chang knew that they would go to the secret realm with Xu Kai, and also explained that they had a good relationship. According to her knowledge, the people of Huang Helou recruited everything in order to escape sin. In this case, how could he have a good relationship with Xu Kai and Xiao Xiaofu?

...

"Three uncles, this spirit is so impressive." Xiao Xiaofu asked a little nervously.

Xiao Jingting took something and checked it and said, "This thing is okay, it is a good thing, please keep it."

"Thank you uncle."

Xu Muan sent Xiao Xiaofu and Xu Kai to rest.

"This Xie Daoyou, looks pretty generous!" Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "I heard yes." Xiao Jingting always felt that there should be a treasure similar to his jade wear space in Xie Wanran's hands, but the other party's treasure should not be as advanced as his treasure.

Xiao Xiaofu sat in the cabin, thoughtfully.

"Xiaofu, what's wrong?" Xu Kai asked.

"Li Shuangshuang and Xu Jin are both there." Xiao Xiaofu said.

Xu Kai's face sank, and said, "I and the Xu's family have a lot of grievances. If the other party is in trouble, I won't be merciless."

Xiao Xiaofu nodded and said, "This is the best."