Chapter 249

Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan walked towards Li Yi's other courtyard and saw Xu Lingfeng again.

Xiao Jingting couldn't help admiring Xu Lingfeng's perseverance. He was constantly driven out and appeared constantly. It was really persevering.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xu Lingfeng, his eyes crossed a bit of interest, Chen Xu looked at Xu Lingfeng, his eyes sparkling.

"Aren't you gone?" Xu Lingfeng looked at Xiao Jingting's disgust.

"I originally wanted to leave, but Li Shao retained it kindly, so I stayed." Xiao Jingting smiled.

Xu Lingfeng watched Xiao Jingting full of vigilance, "Elder Xiao is expensive for the elder Qingyunxianmen. He has been out for so long, and he is not afraid of the trouble of Qingyunxianmen."

"Qingyun Immortal Gate is not papery, where is it so easy to get out of the situation! Besides, my Qingyun Immortal Gate is capable of countless people, even if I am not there, there are still many people who can stand alone." Xiao Jingting said indifferently.

"Qingzhou, it's not quite flat. It is difficult for Qianglong to hold its head. Elder Xiao is not a Qingzhou after all, it is better to leave early." Xu Lingfeng said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "That's right, so I have to find a ground snake to cover it. I want to exchange good feelings with Li Shao, it would be a good choice."

"What do you want to say to Li Yi?" Xu Lingfeng stared at Xiao Jingting closely and asked somberly.

Xiao Jingting shrugged, thoughtfully: "This! It depends on what Li Shao likes to talk about, maybe Li Shao will be interested in the kidnapping."

Xu Lingfeng stared at Xiao Jingting fiercely, "You..."

Li Shuang came out, looked at Xiao Jingting and others, and said enthusiastically: "Elder Xiao, you are here! Please come in."

Xu Lingfeng looked at Li Shuang and said with some frustration: "Uncle Li and Ayi have kept them for a long time, why haven't they driven them away yet!"

Xiao Jingting: "..."

Li Shuang looked at Xu Lingfeng and said helplessly: "Second Lord, Young Master still has something to do with them. Elder Xiao, please come in quickly."

Xu Lingfeng also wanted to enter, let Li Shuang push it out, "Second lord, young master is very angry with you, during this time, you still do not come over."

"but……"

Li Shuang didn't wait for Xu Lingfeng to say anything, closed the door, and shut Xu Lingfeng outside.

Xiao Jingting recalled Xu Lingfeng's expression, and his heart was dark.

Xiao Jingting secretly said: Xu Lingfeng, the guy who came in with them the first two times, took their ride, and pulled the same as the two hundred and fifty, really sick.

"These two are?" Li Shuang asked, looking at Xiao Xiaodong and Chen Xu.

"It was Mu An and I who were the eldest sons and his husband. They heard that Qingzhou is rich in resources and came to see it specifically." Xiao Jingting said.

Li Shuang nodded and looked softly at Xiao Xiaodong and Chen Xudao, "Come and see, just a few days longer."

Li Yi stood at the door, looking at Xu Muan and others, his face was a little complicated

Xu Muan looked at Li Yi and felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.

Li Yi took out a box and said to Xu Muan: "This is the blood roulette of my Li family. If the Li family drips blood onto the roulette, it will glow."