Chapter 233

Qingming Zhenren was originally the elder Jin Dan of the Cangwu Sect, and he knew all the secrets of the Cangwu Sect.

The Cangwu Sect's large array of solid gold soup was easily overcome by the Qingming real person and several spies lurking in the Zongmen.

Several black robe cultivators broke in with a bunch of corpses.

The cultivators of Cangwu Sect and the cultivators of Shengtianmen fought together.

Among the black robe cultivators, two were Yuanying cultivators. Cangwu lively blocked one, and the other naturally returned to Xiao Jingting.

"It's a pity the genius cultivator of Qingyun Immortal Gate! Yuanying is about to die when he has just advanced." The black robe cultivator looked at Xiao Jingting, his eyes full of jealousy and brutality.

"Who's going to die today, this is inaccurate." Xiao Jingting said indifferently.

Really sullenly said, "I'm still ashamed when I die."

The white bone live-action raised the white bone pan in his hand, and a storm of wind blew through it. Countless white bone repairers, holding weapons in their hands, were summoned from the white sowing.

Xiao Jingting took out a golden lamp. The golden lamp was originally a magic weapon in the universe, and Xiao Jingting was the first time to use this magic weapon against the enemy.

Xiao Jingting's palm pushed on the golden lamp, and a small cluster of flames above the golden lamp suddenly turned into a prairie fire, and flew out towards the bone called by the white bone, and the bone called by the white bone. Xiao Jingting's flame attack instantly turned into ashes.

The power of the golden lantern far exceeded Xiao Jingting's imagination, and Xiao Jingting couldn't help but feel a little more surprised.

Cangwu real person was originally worried that Xiao Jingting would not be able to withstand a monk in the mid-Yuanying period. Seeing that Xiao Jingting had suppressed the bones of the white bones with a golden lamp, his heart suddenly settled down.

"What's this about you?" Really looking at the golden lamp in Xiao Jingting's hand, the real bone flashed a little hotly in his eyes.

Real-life Bone Bone grabbed Xiao Jingting at once, Xiao Jingting waved his hand, dozens of thunder flame arrays were detonated one after another, and the Real-Bone Bone Realm was blasted back.

"You, you're looking for death." Real-faced white bone scolded.

Xiao Jingting smiled coldly, "To death? You only want to die."

The white bone live-action waved the white bone, and the spooky white broadcast was pressed down towards Xiao Jingting. Xiao Jingting only felt countless spooky ghosts and rushed towards himself, as if he was in a ghost domain.

"Rising." Xiao Jingting drank aloud, the flame in the golden lamp suddenly jumped hundreds of meters, and the white bone was surrounded by the flame.

"Are you a strange fire?" Real-faced Bone Skull said in horror.

Xiao Jingting punched him in the face of a real white bone, and the real white face sullenly said, "Are you an elementary baby, compare with me physically?"

As soon as the boneless real man said, Xiao Jingting punched him out.

Real-life white bones looked at Xiao Jingting, and there was a deep suspense in his eyes. "You have practiced the devil's body-building skills."

Xiao Jingting was stunned for a moment, and Tianshen Zong's ears and stolen bells described Tianmo's body-refining tactics as god-devil's body-refining tactics.