Chapter 324

Xiao Jingting walked into the other courtyard of Lang Tianya, and Lang Tianya diligently invited Xiao Jingting to the seat.

"Master Zhang Dan, thank you so much. You are so amazing! You are my reborn parent!"

Xiao Jingting: "..." reborn parents? He didn't want a son like Langtianya.

Xiao Jingting looked at the wolf Tianya spring breeze, smiled, and said: "Tianya Taoist friends are almost recovered now."

"Yes! A few of my ladies have recently gotten better tempered. The wolf," Tian Ya said with a happy face, with a sigh of relief.

Xiao Jingting: "..."

Wife is too bad to marry too much! Xiao Jingting feels that Wolf World is a bit like those desperate cowboys, or the kind who has no money! Gee, this guy is not easy! It’s enough for someone to marry a fierce bastard. This guy has married so many at once. It’s worth mentioning that the few wives of Langtianya are actually good people. Those ladies can give themselves gifts.

"Master Zhang Dan, do you think I can go further?" Lang Tianya asked with some embarrassment.

Xiao Jingting smiled dryly and said, "The Immortal Master is not a panacea."

Langtianya smiled embarrassingly, rubbed his hands, and said, "I am greedy."

Xiao Jingting looked at Wolf Tianya and said: "Tianya Daoyou, although you are recovering well now, you still have to be more temperate. Otherwise, the previous problems will soon appear."

Lang Tianya heard the words, nodded seriously, and said: "I know, I would like to thank Master Xiao Dan for pointing." Lang Tianya paused and said a bit cautiously: "Master Zhang Dan, I have several friends, I want to see you. meet you."

Xiao Jingting tilted his head and said, "How many friends? What friends?"

Lang Tianya smiled embarrassedly and said, "It's a few friends who bought medicinal herbs together. They saw me recovering well and were very emotional, so they found me together."

Xiao Jingting: "..." Buying Elixir? Could it be that gold does not pour pill, this rhythm, he seems to become a professional professional!

"Tianya Daoyou, I can cure you just by luck. I can't necessarily solve the problems of your friends." Xiao Jingting said seriously.

Lang Tianya smiled and said, "This Zhang Dan Master, as long as he does his best, no matter whether he can be cured, those guys will prepare a gift. Zhang Dan Master, those guys are very rich, Zhang Dan Master can knock these guys one. pen.

Xiao Jingting: "..." It sounds good.

"You let them go to Xinyue Mountain Villa to find me." Xiao Jingting said.

Lang Tianya nodded and said, "Okay."

……………………

Xiao Jingting didn't expect that he said a word to Langtianya and asked those people to come to Xinyue Mountain Villa, which attracted an endless stream of visitors.

Because there were too many people, Xiao Jingting had to treat all the people in a unified way, and put together people with similar problems for treatment.

Xiao Jingting's fame is getting bigger and bigger. There are even figures of the fairy emperor level who come to Xiao Jingting to raise up. However, the fairy emperor wants to save face. When he comes, he covers his face. After Xiao Jingting cures people, those people will not Going out to preach, even so, the name of Zhang Tianyi has become the name of a lot of **** ears.