Chapter 245

The reception room of Li Yi.

"The two came from afar, please sit down." Li Yi said lightly.

Xiao Jingting sat down on the side, and Xu Lingfeng sat beside Li Yi before he could greet him.

Li Yi glanced at Xu Lingfeng, frowned, and did not show Xu Lingfeng's face.

"I don't know, why Elder Xiao came to me, what happened." Li Yidao said.

Xiao Jingting did not shy away, and directly took out a dozen golden queen bees. "The group of golden bees I raised went to Jin Dan Xiuwei, so they didn't go up. I heard that Li Shao's skill is superb. I don't know if Li Shao has any solution."

"Elder Xiao is not easy! Actually so many gold queen bees are presumed to be in your hands, there is a lot of royal jelly." Li Yi looked at the gold queen bees flying in the sky and smiled.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "It's true, but royal jelly is only useful for Jindan practitioners. I heard that royal jelly has an effect on Jindan's promotion to Yuanying. Unfortunately, my cultivation of Golden Bee has been stagnant. It is not easy to cultivate a queen bee."

The look of alert on Xu Lingfeng's face dissipated a little, staring at the bee of Xiao Jingting, with a look of interest.

"Royal jelly is indeed of great use to Jin Dan's promotion to Yuanying," Xu Lingfeng said in a deep voice.

"Senior Xiao's luck is very good! I heard that Senior Xiao's combat strength is good, and there is a puppet with a baby in her side. I didn't expect you to have a group of golden bees." Li Yi admired. Road.

"The queen bee is not actually cultivated, but fighting out." Li Yidao.

Xiao Jingting asked with some curiosity: "Did the battle come out?"

Li Yi nodded and said, "Yes! A golden queen bee eats the other golden queen bees. If you eat more, it will become a queen bee."

Xiao Jingting said, "Is this the case? Sounds like Yang Gu."

"The king among the spirit beasts usually undergoes baptism with blood. Generally speaking, there will be a battle between a hundred golden princess queens, and then there will be a queen bee. Your number of golden bees is somewhat insufficient." Shook his head.

Xiao Jingting was stunned for a moment. He originally thought that some of the bees in the secret space were overwhelmed, but now it seems that some are not enough.

Xiao Jingting looked at Li Yidao: "I don't know if Senior Li has a specific solution."

Li Yi only roughly pointed out the direction. There is still a big gap between the general direction and the specific operation method.

"Of course I have a way, but I don't know what Senior Xiao intends to exchange." Li Yi asked.

Xiao Jingting took out a jade box and handed it to Li Yi. Li Yi was stunned immediately. "The fruit of life, I did not expect Xiao Daoyou, even such a rare thing."

Xu Lingfeng's eyes gleamed with a bit of burning glory. Since Li Yi's baby-birth failed, his body has been left with a dark wound. Xu Lingfeng tried his best, but there was still no way to eradicate the baby. Once, Li Yi has already failed once. If he fails again, basically, there is no possibility of having a baby.

The vitality fruit is produced from the life and death wood. If there is vitality fruit, it can heal the trauma caused by the last failure of Li Yi's birth.

Xu Lingfeng looked at Xiao Jingting, and there was a bit of suspiciousness in his heart. The life and death wood disappeared for many years. Xu Lingfeng did not expect that there were still people who could take birth.