Chapter 237

Qingyun Xianmen.

"Second brother, are you looking for me?"

Xiao Jinfeng nodded, "I want to go back to the barren mainland and ask Jingting what you mean."

Xiao Jingting's face suddenly changed, and Xiao Jingting's feelings for the Xiao family were a bit complicated.

He is not the original owner. When facing the parents of the original owner, there is always a feeling of robbing others and showing off in front of others, so Xiao Jingting has deliberately ignored the Xiao family.

From Xiao Jingting's point of view, the cause and effect was broken. He did a lot for the Xiao family and did not owe anything.

"In fact, I will come to Yunzhou and have some relationship with my father and mother." Xiao Jinfeng hesitated.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Jinfeng somewhat curiously, waiting for details.

After leaving the wild continent, Xiao Jingting left a group of resources to Xiao Jinfeng. With these resources, Xiao Jinfeng and Mu Shuyu's repairs progressed by leaps and bounds. Xiao Xiaofu had rich resources since he was a child, and his repairs progressed quickly.

Although Xiao Jingting left Xiao Qingyan's life when he left, Xiao Qingyan hurt the foundation and his cultivation progress was slow.

Xiao Qingyan looked at the rapid improvement of Xiao Jinfeng's family and was very reluctant. After several times of trouble, Xiao Jinfeng was promoted to the foundation, and naturally Xiao Qingyan couldn't get a cheap price.

Xiao Qingyan probably also knew that he had no hope, he pinned his hopes on his two sons, and then a problem emerged, one by one.

The foundation foundation left by Xiao Jingting is not forbidden. Most cultivators cannot use one foundation foundation to build foundations. Generally, two or three foundation foundations are used.

When Xiao Xiaofu wanted to build the foundation, Xiao Jinfeng had only one foundation left.

Xiao Jinfeng built the foundation for Dan Xiaofu, he left for Xiao Xiaofu, Xiao Qingyan ruled Xiao father, Xiao mother forced Xiao Jinfeng to hand over the medicine.

People are always close to each other. Xiao Jinfeng is not a fool. Of course, it is impossible to give the last one to Xiao Qingyan's son and cut off his son's fairy road.

Father Xiao and Mother Xiao looked at the second son's family that had been neglected, but the eldest son's family had little improvement. They suddenly felt a little more sympathy for the eldest son and continued to do Xiao Jinfeng's ideological work. With the development of his own family.

Xiao Jinfeng never agreed. In the end, Elixir gave Xiao Xiaofu. As a result, when Xiao Xiaofu built the foundation, his parents actually had trouble with Xiao Qingyan's family.

When Xiao Xiaofu failed to build foundation, Xiao Qingyan was sour and said that Xiao Xiaofu was useless. After eating Chi Ji Dan and building foundation was unsuccessful, he wasted waste of Chi Ji Dan. If Chi Ji Dan was given to his son Xiao Yuefeng, Xiao Yuefeng will certainly be able to advance to the foundation.

Angrily Xiao Xiaofeng left Mu Xiaoyu with Mu Shuyu and Xiao Xiaofu.

After leaving the Xiao family, Mu Shuyu took out another Chiji Dan, but when it turned out that Mu Shuyu was going to build a foundation, Xiao Jinfeng took three Chiji Dan to Mu Shuyu, and Mu Shuyu lied about Dan After the medicine was used up, one was deducted, and after taking the second one, Xiao Xiaofu was able to successfully build the foundation.

Facing Xiao Jingting, Xiao Jinfeng rubbed his hands a little embarrassedly: "It's no wonder that my father and mother are angry. Most of this Chittan is taken by people in my family."