Chapter 275

Xiao Jingting strolled around the major business houses of the Shangmeng League, sold some immortals, and exchanged a batch of spirit grass and spirit stones, waiting for the opening of the Tongtian Tower.

Xu Muan hid in Xiao Jingting's jade space and worked hard to cultivate it. After acquiring enough resources, Xiao Jingting also entered the jade space.

Time flies and finally ushered in the second opening of the Tongtian Tower.

After unremitting efforts, Xu Muan finally entered the mid-Yuanying period before the opening of the Tongtian Tower.

Outside the Tongtian Tower, many cultivators gathered.

Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan walked towards the crowd, and when they saw Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan, the crowd automatically gave way, and many cultivators looked at the two with inquiry.

The key in Xiao Jingting's hand was Ye's, and Xu Muan also had one in his hand, which Xiao Jingting spent a few bottles of immortality at the auction.

The last time the Tongtian Tower opened, Xu Muan didn't find an opportunity to take a look at it, and he always regretted that this time, Xu Muan didn't plan to miss the opportunity again.

Xiao Jingting looked at the people outside the Tongtian Tower and raised his mouth. There were many acquaintances in this group. When he came, he was just a little person who was insignificant during the Jindan period. Awesome master.

The three giants of the Business League looked at Xiao Jingting and avoided one side without saying a word.

Cao He looked at Xiao Jingting, and his eyes were almost panic-stricken.

Xiao Jingting looked at Cao He's reaction, and there was something weird in his heart. At that time in the Tongtian Tower, this "Senior Cao" wanted his own life! Now that Shiyi is time-shifting, this guy seems to be afraid of himself, and it feels awesome.

"Fuli Daoyou, you are there too!" Xiao Jingting greeted enthusiastically.

Fu Li's face was dark and he was carrying his hands on his back without any words.

Long Xue looked at Xiao Jingting and said: "Dao Xiaoyou, this time, must I want to go to the tenth floor?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "If it is possible, I certainly want to give it a try."

"Dao Xiaoyou, what a great spirit! But I want to remind you that the tenth floor has no good ending." Long Xue said ironically.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said gratefully: "Thank you, Dao Long, for your reminder."

Long Xue looked at Xiao Jingting and grinded his teeth.

"This woman is a dragon! The blood on her body is very pure." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said, "She has become a **** in half steps." If it weren't for the limitation of the heaven and earth laws of Nebula Island, Long Xue should have been promoted.

Long Xue looked at Xiao Jingting fiercely and said, "What are you trying to do?"

"Dongxue Taoyou rest assured, I have absolutely no illusions about you! I am a wife." Xiao Jingting said confusedly.

Long Xue glanced at Xu Muan. The people of Nebula Island paid too much attention to Xiao Jingting. In fact, Xiao Jingting's wife is not a messy role!

………………

As soon as the Tongtian Tower opened, Xiao Jingting and others quickly entered it.

Xiao Jingting didn't delay much, he sang all the way and broke into the eighth floor directly.