Chapter 292

The turnip head's eyes were wide open, and Xiao Jingting's eyes were filled with consternation. Xiao Jingting suddenly felt that he had become a vicious blame.

"Ghost, I'll answer you if I ask you, or I'll eat you, do you know!" The gluttonous demon beast roared at the little ginseng.

The little radish nodded his head in a hurry, choked with a cry: "I know."

The gluttonous demon beast looked at Xiao Jingting proudly and flaunted: "The deity is out of the horse, everything is at hand. This small role, the deity has accepted him with no effort, you have to ask, ask."

Xiao Jingting: "..."

"Ghost, where is the tree of life?" Xiao Jingting asked directly.

Xiao Daitou looked at Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan and blinked, "Are you looking for Grandpa, the Tree of Life?"

Xiao Jingting was shocked when he heard what the ginseng called the tree of life, Grandpa? Does it mean that the tree of life is also wise.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes, we need to find him."

"You are late, the grandfather of the tree of life is dead." Xiao turnip head lowered his head a bit sadly said.

"How is it dead?" Xiao Jingting asked.

The little radish head said annoyedly: "Grandpa said that after the world changed, the aura was too thin to support his growth at all."

"Grandpa also said that he could not sense the presence of Tian Leimu and Undead Wood. He said that most of the two grandpas no longer existed in this world. Grandpa thought he would be fast too. Later, grandpa died Now."

"When did he die?" Xiao Jingting was filled with shock. The tree of life was actually wise, and it also sensed his own death.

Xiao Daitou sighed and said, "Grandpa, he has been dead for more than ten thousand years."

Little ginseng grows on the bank of the tree of life, and is nourished by the spirit of the tree of life all year round, thus opening up the wisdom.

Xianshan is isolated from the rest of the world. After the ginseng opened its mind, it has been awkward. Although it has lived for a long time, its IQ is the same as that of children aged five or six.

Xiao Jingting was stunned for a while. The tree of life was dead for tens of thousands of years. The little ginseng existed when the tree of life was alive, which means that the little ginseng must be more than 10,000 years old. Xiao Jingting looked at the little 10,000 years old. Butt boy, I just find it unimaginable.

"The tree of life has been dead for so long, so to speak, the projections we see are the scenes thousands of years ago." Xu Muan muttered.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "I think most of it is."

"Your grandfather, have you ever said anything!" Xiao Jingting asked.

The little ginseng asked cautiously: "I tell you, can you not eat me?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said generously: "Well, I won't eat you.

The little ginseng was full of delight: "That's great."

Xiao Jingting looked at the little ginseng and secretly said: This kid is so deceiving. He promised the little ghost not to eat it, but it does not mean that he promised not to let others eat it!

"When Grandpa left, he said that after the change of heaven and earth, this world could no longer support his consumption. He found here, hoping to reach the fairy world through the fairy road on this island, but, unfortunately, the fairy road was broken. , He can't go." The little ginseng was full of frustration.