Chapter 336

This kid's bloodline is very pure, do you know?" Long Jingtian's eyes radiated to Xiao Xiaojin.

Xiao Xiaojin raised his head, raised his eyebrows, and secretly said: What Long Jingtian said did not mean to suggest that the guy in the yellow suit should be cooked?

"So?" Xiao Xiaojin asked cautiously.

"The old guys of the Dragon tribe value him very much. You know my father's dead goods are hailed as one of the most promising people of the Dragon tribe."

"Although I think those old guys are dreaming in the daytime, looking at my old man's appearance, I know that he cannot be an immortal emperor. Before becoming an immortal emperor, the guy must have died on the woman's bed, but those old guys I am convinced that my dad can become an immortal emperor."

Xiao Xiaojin puzzled: "What does this have to do with your brother."

"You don't know that the guy just now is also considered by the old clan of the Dragon clan to be one of the most likely to become immortal emperors. You can know by looking at his death, he is more unlikely to become an immortal emperor than me. The elders of the Dragon tribe are very optimistic about him and give him a lot of resources."

Xiao Xiaojin: "..." Therefore, Long Jingtian is not suggesting that this guy is to be made into a panacea, but that he is a good target for robbery.

"Have you ever hit that guy?" Xiao Xiaojin asked.

To his knowledge, when Long Jingtian was a child, he seemed to be miserable by his brothers!

Long Jingtian looked at Xiao Xiaojin and said, "Of course I did. The guy is just like the idiot of Lao Tzu. I only know that picking up a girl, and repairing it is completely delayed. For so many years, I was still in the early days of the fairy emperor. , You can kill him."

……………………

Hu Xue said to Long Xun: "Did you find out that the shopkeeper just hated you!"

Long Xun narrowed his eyes and said, "You said that the long and ridiculous shopkeeper, I think he might be jealous of my handsome boy."

"Of course you are much more handsome than him." Huxue bird leaned on Long Xun.

Long Xun hugged Hu Xue's waist, full of warm ambiguous said: "I am not only more handsome than him, the ability of the bed is beyond his reach."

Hu Xue smiled shyly and said, "Yes, of course he can't compare with you. You came down to Zhongtianyu and found your brother."

Long Xun frowned and said, "This kid is very slippery, and the shadow of hiding is gone. Since childhood, this guy is a rebellious thing. When he grew up, he was lawless, but he dare to rob Laozi. It's incredible. It’s unbelievable that I was robbed by him.

Hu Xue looked at Long Xun and said, "Your son may be thinking about the feelings of father and son."

"Laozi is also true, such a freak, actually felt distressed." Long Xun said dissatisfied.

"Laozi's net worth can't be so cheap this guy!" Hu Xue said.

Long Xun nodded and said, "That is, of course, this kid heard that there is a problem with his ability, and he can't succeed the dragon clan. However, if he looks like that, even if he can be born, I don't know what kind of freaks will be born! "

Hu Xue smiled and said, "Yeah! Long Jingtian can't compare to you. Your Lao Tzu's net worth falls on him. It's too wasteful..."

Long Xun narrowed his eyes and said, "I just don't know where this kid is. Now I'm hiding. The crazy woman of the Feng clan has always ignored the guy, but this time he was given a hidden charm. Not in his breath."