Chapter 257

Qingyun Xianmen.

Xiao Jingting looked at the information in his hand, shook his head, and said a little uncomfortably: "Senior Brother is in a hurry, I thought it was the end of the world, but it turned out that there were only a few little demon in trouble.

"This is not honest, in fact, you want to come back long ago." Xu Muan smiled and smiled.

"I can't hide from you, Qingzhou is not my land after all! Staying there is really uncomfortable, and I can't let go of Xiao Fan, Xiao Jin and those little grandchildren." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan looked at the information in his hand, "Something like this, Dongcheng Yang can handle it by himself, this guy is getting lazy more and more."

Xiao Jingting embraced his arms and said, "It may be old and too lazy to move."

"Maybe." Xu Muan said coolly.

"I have to go to Dongcheng Yang once." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan puzzled: "What do you want him to do?"

"I have to make it clear to him that after this incident, I need to retreat for twenty years." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan somewhat puzzled: "It takes so many years?"

Xiao Jingting sometimes blesses the practice room, 20 years is more than 100 years!

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Hurry, I want to go to Nebula Island again before the next opening of the Tiantian Tower."

"You also know how much trouble I have in Nebula Island. If you want to go, it is better to push Xiu to the late Yuanying, as well as the golden queen bee and the scorpion king in my hand. During this time, I have cultivated a Yuanying level. In addition, I also need a period of time to refine my real name magic weapon."

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes."

……………

The palace of Dongcheng Yang.

Lin Xue'e looked at Dongcheng Yang and said, "Sect Master, are you okay."

Dongcheng Yang shook his head and said, "It's okay."

"Did the elder say anything?" Lin Xue'e asked.

"He wanted to retreat, and after the event of the beast tide, it's not about the moment when the sect's life and death are related. In the next two decades, he won't shoot again." Dongcheng said.

Lin Xue'e froze for a moment, and said uncertainly: "Is this so?"

"I want you to check things, have you checked?" Dongcheng Yang asked.

Lin Xue'e pondered for a while, and said: "Almost clear. Elders and Xu, it seems that I went to Qingzhou to investigate the life of Elder Xu. The second grandfather of the Xu family of the Qingzhou family, Xu Lingfeng, and Li Yi of the Li family, lost one in their early years. Son, that child should be Elder Xu."

Dongcheng Yang listened to Lin Xue'e and pondered for a long time: "Are you sure? This is too ridiculous."

"It shouldn't be wrong. Li Yi failed to form a baby because of his children. As a result, Elder Xiao and Elder Xu arrived in Qingzhou soon, and Li Yi became a Yuan baby. I found out that someone heard Xu Muan calling their father , Mother and father." Lin Xue'e said.

"Xu Muan recognized his ancestors?" Dongcheng Yang asked.

Lin Xue'e shook his head and said, "This is not the case. The Qingzhou Xu and Li families are also investigating their identities. Both Xu Lingfeng and Li Yi seem to default that Xu Muan is their son."