Chapter 300

Five years later, a palace car stopped at the door of the villa, and Xiao Jingting took a group of people to greet him.

A cold, proud princess dressed in a purple dress walked into the manor.

"Master Xianwang, why are you here?" Xiao Jingting looked at Ziyu, thinking about it secretly. It should be less than the time for delivery. Ziyu was going to kill himself to make fertilizer, which seemed to be a little early.

"You are doing well in this villa!" Ziyu asked with a smile.

Xiao Jingting smiled embarrassedly and said, "Master Xianwang has won the prize.

Ziyu turned the ring on his hand and looked at Xiao Jingting, saying: "I heard that some people are reselling a batch of Ziyu radish recently. I inquired about it for a while before I realized that you were selling it."

Xiao Jingting's face suddenly turned red, "I am prepared for you, Master Xianwang, all in the warehouse."

Ziyu looked at Xiao Jingting and asked, "One hundred purple jade radishes?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes."

Ziyu smiled coldly and said, "One hundred, that's the standard for others, and for talents like Xiao Guanshi, it can't be the case anymore."

Xiao Jingting: "..." What is the reason, because he is more capable, so he engages in differential treatment.

Ziyu looked at Xiao Jingting's complexion and said, "Relax, if there are extra radishes, I will replenish Xianjing to you, and I won't let you lose money."

"If Lord Xianwang is here, this Ling Tian is yours. If you had hired me to look after Ling Tian, ​​I wouldn't know where to ask for life now." The forces of Immortal Realm are complicated, and the conflicts among the major forces have been constant for these years. The identity of the manager of the mountain village made it easier for him to do things.

"I Xin said, are you asking about the whereabouts of a cultivator named Xu Muan?" Zi Yu asked suddenly.

Xiao Jingting was startled, nodded and said, "Yes, could it be that the fairy king has Muan news."

"I know a man named Xu Muan, but whether he is the one you are looking for, I don't know." Ziyu said.

"I don't know what kind of person Xu Muan is known to Master Xianwang." Xiao Jingting asked excitedly.

"The Xu Muan I knew was just ascended from the lower realm. Tens of thousands of years ago, there was a refining master in the Xu family. That refining master gradually made a name in the fairy realm, and now he is already an imperial emperor. Xu Muan is The descendant of the fairy emperor, already

Was picked up. "

Xiao Jingting said with some excitement: "He was taken back as soon as he ascended?"

"This is not the case. When he first flew, he was pulled to dig the Hematitis Mine, and after a year, not only did he not die or hurt, but also improved his strength a lot, which attracted the attention of the mine head. Later, the people of the Xu family , He found him."

Xiao Jingting's face was gloomy. Most of the ascending cultivators were not in a very good situation. Those who cultivated like him were already in a good situation.

The blood inflammation mine is a very precious ore. However, this ore is very corrosive before being refined. Mining and refining will greatly erode the body of the cultivator, and the time for many cultivators to contact this ore When it grows, it dies.

"He is okay now." Xiao Jingting asked.

"He is very good now. He is a natural body of hidden sun, so he can resist the toxicity of ore. I don't know, what is your relationship with this Xu Muan?" Ziyu asked.