Chapter 280

Xiao Jingting and Bingwu fought a battle, and the rumored rumors spread quickly. Dongcheng Yang, who got the news, couldn't help but be overwhelmed.

"Brother Xiao, you can count back." Dongcheng said with a smile on his face.

Dongcheng Yang was originally strange. Xiao Jingting knew that Bingwu was arresting him. He still came back so majestic, but now I realized that Xiao Jingting was sure, so he came back.

Xiao Jingting said a little bit lost: "Going around for a while, I found nothing to catch."

"Brother Xiao, your realm is different now, and your vision is also different. Naturally, there are fewer things that you can see."

"Maybe." Xiao Jingting said with interest.

"I heard that Brother Xiao had a big battle with the elders of the Ice Palace, and forced the elder Ice Dance of the Ice Palace to retreat with the Yuan Yingxiu. Brother Xiao, you are now well-known!" Dongcheng Yangdao said .

Xiao Jingting glanced at Dongcheng and said, "This is where the nonsense is coming from! The predecessor of Bingwu is extraordinary, I am not her opponent." The woman of Bingwu must have

The killer's skill is that the killer's skill is too expensive, and the woman is not willing to use it on herself.

"Brother Xiao is too humble. Jiangshan is a talented generation, and a new generation wins over the old. With your current skills, brothers, those monks who have become gods have to make you three points." Dongcheng said.

Xiao Jingting narrowed his eyes. His cultivation practice was still lacking. The protracted warfare is definitely not the opponent of Bingwu. However, Bingwu really wants to solve himself and must pay a big price. Bingwu and his own The war must have cost a lot, and I don't know if it is a few years shorter.

"Right, Brother Xiao, someone came to you." Dong Chengyang said while staring at Xiao Jingting.

Xu Muan frowned, saying, "Sect Master, how can there be anything that Jing Ting can know, but can't tell me?"

Dongcheng Yang smiled awkwardly and said, "No, no, who doesn't know that Elder Xiao and Elder Xu are so affectionate!"

"What's the matter?" Xiao Jingting said.

"A woman came to you." Dong Chengyang said awkwardly.

"Women?" Xiao Jingting said confused.

"Yes, it's a female nun who was born in infancy." Is this a female nun, or a big beautiful woman, and said angrily that he would come to Xiao Jingting when he came. The other party's cultivation was extremely high, and Dong Chengyang had to welcome the other party into the Qingyun Immortal Gate with sincerity and fear. There were many rumors in the Tianzong Gate, and many people speculated whether Xiao Jingting was cheating.

Xiao Jingting touched his chin and said, "Yuan Ying Shu Xiu?" He shouldn't have friendship with any Yuan Ying Shu Xiu. "Where is she now?"

"I settled her on Zi Mofeng.

Xiao Jingting nodded and decided to pay a visit later, the so-called Yuanying Nuxiu.

"Xiao Jingting, you are finally back." Before Xiao Jingting went to find someone, Long Xue appeared.

Dongcheng Yang rubbed his nose and stood aside.

Xiao Jingting glanced at Dongcheng Yang and secretly said: Dongcheng Yang, this guy, wouldn't think he had a leg with Longxue, so he only supported us. Long Xue, such a sturdy woman, borrowed his courage and didn't dare to move. !