Chapter 235

Xiao Jingting's flying implements were taken out of Qiankun Ding. The flying speed is extremely fast and it is a rare treasure.

Halfway through, Xiao Jingting met Emei Juggernaut who was besieged by several black robe cultivators.

Xiao Jingting glanced at the little chicken and asked, "Are there a few people carrying Tianleimu?"

The little gargoyle shook his head hurriedly. "No, still in front."

Xiao Jingting nodded and walked around decisively.

"Daddy, you can't save yourself if you die!" Xiao Xiaofan laughed and said.

Xiao Jingting glared at Xiao Xiaofan and said, "What nonsense? You are too young to see the teacher's skills. Your father and I are in front of the teacher. I am a character who can't get on the table. What can I do to help the teacher? It's better to withdraw early, the province dragged the back of Shi Tai, those people are not Shi Tai's opponents at all, let's move quickly."

Xiao Xiaodong and others listened to Xiao Jingting and looked at each other.

"Dad, the old witch looks down on you?" Xiao Xiaofan asked.

Xiao Jingting snorted softly without speaking.

"Just ahead." Xiao Xiaodong's eyes brightened.

When the spacecraft hadn't flown for a long time, Xiao Jingting saw a man in black robe.

With bare bones, real person looked at Xiao Jingting, a bit of resentment flashed in his eyes.

"The ant ant that escaped that year was you who killed my corpse, right?"

Xiao Jingting's story about Yuanying's puppets has already been exposed. The real person withered bones is the top of the Holy Heaven Gate. He is well informed and naturally knows everything.

"Father, he was injured." Xiao Xiaofan said eagerly.

In the later period of the real life of the dry bones Yuanyuan, Xiao Jingting is not an opponent, but the dry bones have a weak breath, and there are signs of Dharma attacks on his body.

Obviously, this man had just played a game with the old Buddhist monk of the Great Buddha Temple, and his strength was greatly degraded. In this way, he had the strength to fight.

Xiao Jingting looked at the boneless real person, smiled, and said, "The real person hasn't seen you for a long time!"

Withered bones looked at Xiao Jingting's smile and said ironically: "Why, are you also interested in Tian Leimu?"

"Naturally, I don't know if my predecessors will succeed." Xiao Jingting asked with a smile.

Xiao Jingting's words were extremely polite, and there was a slight sneer on the face of the dry-boned real person, but he didn't shoot immediately.

There was a little rejoicing in Xiao Jingting's heart. He deliberately talked politely, so as to tentatively, if he changed the usual time, the real boneless person must have taken the first action, but this time the person endured it, indicating that he was not injured.

"Okay! Okay! The new Yuanying newcomers are so courageous that they really opened my eyes." The dry boned real person said angrily.

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "I also know that my predecessors are powerful, but they just can't help it."

"Since you can't control it, I'll cut it for you." The dry bone real said somberly.

Xiao Xiaodong and others quickly spread out and surrounded the dead bones.