Chapter 282

Xiao Jingting and others began to mine, and Fire Spirit ran out of Xiao Jingting's sea of ​​knowledge and inspected like an uncle.

"This mine is too rotten. Such rotten mines are rare in the fairy world. Only the earth buns like you will treat such a fairy mine as a treasure. If this mine is placed in the fairy world, it is estimated that people in the fairy world look at it. Don’t look.” Huo Ling twisted a spirit stone, “Huh, this

The immortal energy in the spirit stone has degraded, maybe this mine was not so bad. "

"What's the meaning of reiki?" Xiao Jingting asked.

"This secret realm may indeed have been a corner of the fairy world before, but it should have been away from the fairy world for a long time, so the fairy energy here becomes semi-aura and semi- fairy energy, and after a while, it may completely become aura, the same Xianjing mine, there may have been a lot of Xianjing here, but Xianjing has become the ultimate spirit stone, maybe it will become a spirit stone mine in the future." Huo Ling shook his head.

Xiao Jingting sighed and said, "Really? That's a pity."

Huo Ling glanced at Xiao Jingting and said, "It's no pity. For you local chickens and dogs, the best spirit stone is enough for your enjoyment. If there are really many fairy crystals here, it's not your turn to touch your finger."

Xiao Jingting: "..."

Xu Lingfeng is very sensitive to Xianjing and can easily find high-quality Xianjing.

According to Xu Lingfeng's guidance, Xiao Jingting and Chen Lifeng came down a few days and gained a lot.

Xiao Jingting released Yuanying puppets, golden-topped red-tailed scorpions and golden bees to help. Xiaojingting's Yuanying puppets, golden-topped red-tailed scorpions and golden bees were somewhat inefficient. However, there were many wins. More than Xiao Jingting dug out.

"Someone came, someone came." Huo Ling shouted.

Xiao Jingting's soul swept out, inspected it and said, "It seems that there are other

The powerful people are here. "

"I smell the blood. Someone was injured. Oh, can I eat them? I haven't eaten people in a long time. It's really nostalgic." Huo Ling asked excitedly.

"Shut up for me, the Gu Gu has already been eaten for you, what do you want?"

Huo Ling looked at Xiao Jingting with dissatisfaction. "Don't I just eat a Gu Gu? Why do you look at me so bitterly?"

"Small white face, you have to take a long-term view. You know, some fat monsters in this world are fat, some missed one, there is always the next one, oh, I feel it, and another monster came , This monster is so powerful, there are sixty cents in the body."

Xiao Jingting: "..." Xiao Jingting listened to Huo Ling's screaming, there was an urge to strangle Huo Ling, but, at present, Xiao Jingting could only calm down his killing intentions.

The dilemma.

"Someone came over here, chasing a monster behind." Xiao Jingting flew out of the mine, followed by Xu Lingfeng and Chen Lifeng.

"People of the Tianhuang Sect." Xu Lingfeng frowned, and as the other party approached, Xu Lingfeng also sensed the coming person.

The cultivator of the Tianhuang Sect was followed by a monster that looked like a tiger but had five tails in its first horn.

"They seem to be coming in our direction." Chen Lifeng said.

"Several Taoist friends help!"

Xiao Jingting estimated that it was unlikely that he would be alone, and decided to act decisively.