Chapter 317

Zhang Yuxue took out an array of fiddling from the space ring.

"Xuemei, is there any clue?" Zhang Bei asked.

Zhang Yuxue shook his head, some lost: "No."

When he came down to Zhongtianyu, Zhang Yuxue secretly brought out the array used to detect the blood of the dragon clan in the family. Previously, Zhang Yuxue and others near the crescent moon manor seemed to detect the high blood of the dragon clan, but that message It flashed away and soon disappeared.

After that, they turned their heads around and broke into the colorful crystal python's den, and Zhang Yuxue almost died.

"Xuemei, otherwise, let's go back to heaven." Zhang Beidao.

Zhang Bei originally came down to the heavens with enthusiasm, but Zhang Yuxue's poisoning really scared him. Zhang Bei's ambitions were annihilated. If something went wrong with Zhang Yuxue, he and Zhang Fang would have to go back to Shangtianyu. Can't walk around without eating.

Zhang Yuxue's face sank all at once, and he said displeasedly: "I want to go, you go, I won't go."

Suffocating in Zhang Yuxue's heart, she spent so much effort coming from Shangtianyu. If she returns nothing, she will definitely be joked, and she can't afford to lose this person.

Zhang Bei looked at Zhang Yuxue's angry face and smiled with embarrassment. He politely said: "Xuemei, I don't mean anything else, I just worry about your safety."

Zhang Yuxue said indifferently: "I'm fine, nothing can happen, the previous thing was an accident."

Zhang Bei looked at Zhang Yuxue and said, "Xuemei, do you have any plans now?"

"Qianglong is hard to suppress the head snake. After all, this domain is not our territory. I want to find Zhang Tianyi to help. He is a local landlord and should be used." Zhang Yuxue said lightly.

"Xuemei, I have inquired about it. Zhang Tianyi is just a forsaken son sent by Zhang's family, and he is not expected to count on him." Zhang Beidao.

Zhang Yuxue pondered, his face showing some hesitation.

Zhang Fang redoubled his efforts and said, "Yu Xue, this Zhang Tianyi is not a good thing." Zhang Fang and Zhang Bei were at odds, but they were surprisingly unified on the issue of Zhang Tianyi.

Zhang Yuxue narrowed his eyes and said, "Is he good or not? I don't care, I only care if he can do anything."

"What can he do! This man is a bit of a lip-sharp, and relying on the family members to advocate Yuanzhi likes him and be aggressive, if this guy really has the ability, he will not be sent here." Zhang Fang Shang Tianyu wasn't very satisfied, but originally thought that he could succeed in prestige. As a result, he encountered such a thorn in Zhang Tianyi and didn't give a face.

Listening to Zhang Fang and Zhang Bei, Zhang Yuxue flashed a bit of hesitation.

………………

Zhang He hurried into Xiao Jingting's study.

"Zhang Guanshi, what is wrong with you! Hurry!" Xiao Jingting looked at Zhang He.

"Master God, Master Master is here." Zhang He said.

Xiao Jingting looked at Zhang He and frowned, "Zhang Daoyou, this is different from what you said before."

When Zhang He said that he wanted to pretend to be Zhang Tianyi, he didn't say that he had to deal with the Zhang family's young master! Zhang He said that pretending to be Zhang Tianyi is very simple, just stay in the yard and wait for the number of fairy crystals.