Chapter 33

Qing Xiao looked at Long Jingtian, and said with a smile, "Xiao Xiao, really has a personality." Qing Xiao's tone brought a bit of killing voice.

Long Jingtian raised his fist and said with some excitement: "I not only have personality, I also have strength, do you want to try it?"

Xiao Xiaojin looked at Long Jingjing and leaned over to whisper: "Don't be too arrogant."

Long Jingtian turned towards Xiao Xiaojin and said, "I haven't! I haven't been arrogant for a long time, and I have been very humble recently."

Xiao Xiaojin: "..." Modesty? Are you sure?

"This guy has the smell of the people who found fault last time. He is with those people." Long Jingtian said.

Xiao Xiaojin: "..." Are you a dog nose?

Hearing Long Jingtian’s words, Xiao Xiaojin looked at Qing and couldn’t help but be a little alert.

"The last thing was a misunderstanding. I apologize for this." Qing Xiao said.

Long Jingtian looked at Qing Xiao and asked, "So, are you here to compensate us for our losses?"

Xiao Xiaojin: "..."

"Not much, just 30 million fairy crystals." Long Jingtian said.

Qing Xiao's face sank, and said, "Dao friends, don't you think you are too much? You hurt my people and robbed them. As a result, you still asked me for Xianjing."

Long Jingtian pouted, and said, "Your people? Are those people your men?"

Qing Xiao sullen his face and said nothing.

Long Jingtian touched his chin, looked at Qingxiao, and said, "It looks like you are the one who is doing the first thing, and the welfare for the people is not very good! The things in their space rings are too shabby, and they robbed them for a little achievement. I don’t have any feelings.

Jing, it’s all in your pocket. "

Xiao Xiaojin: "..."

"This Daoyou, don't you think you are too much?" Qing Xiao asked.

Long Jingtian shook his head and said, "No!"

"I originally came here for peace talks, it doesn't seem to be necessary at all!" Qing Xiao said coldly.

Long Jingtian turned to Xiao Xiaojin and asked: "Xiao Jin, look how arrogant this guy is! It's mostly useless to serve people with morality! Can I get started? This guy is the head and should be better than the previous guys. rich."

Xiao Xiaojin: "..."

…………………………

Xu Muan walked in. Xiao Jingting looked at Xu Muan's face and asked, "What happened?"

Xu Muan sat down angrily and ridiculously and said, "It's okay. A few days ago, I was shocked to beat the boss of the Blue Wolf Gang. Now there are rumors outside that the panacea sold in our Dan shop is fake. Selling counterfeit drugs and beating people, many people are not