Takumi X Reader- A simple touch (Request)

Art made by @X-Outcasts on Wattpad! This lovely person was kind enough to draw this especially for me! It's such a gorgeous gift, I love it!! This is why I thought it was only normal to include it in this oneshot I made especially for them :)

Request by: @X-Outcasts
Warnings: None
Genre: Fluff
Word count: 802
Gender: Female
{Additional information: Blind! Reader}

Oops, I accidentally made it fluffier then it was supposed to be... Hum... I just couldn't help myself XD
It's short, but sweet. I hope it'll be worth the read!
I tried writing the scenario you gave me, but I wasn't really able to make it work, so I did this instead. I hope it's alright :)
Of course, if you want me to change it, I can always do it.
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

It had been quite the long and difficult battle.

After it had finally come to an end, Takumi closed himself off in his private quarters, alongside his good friend, (Y/N) to rest for a bit before heading down to the mess hall to grab some dinner.

Exhausted, (Y/N) had already sat down on Takumi's bed, awaiting for him to join her.

The Hoshidan prince took out his hair bands, letting his long, silver hair loose, until it reached to about his ankles.

(Y/N) could sense him coming her way, as his steps became louder and louder, until a weight sat itself on the bed next to her.

As soon as she was sure it was Takumi next to her, the woman rested her head against his shoulder. The prince, quite surprised at the sudden physical contact, gave her a two second glance, before looking elsewhere, a light rosy tint growing on the surface of his cheeks.

"Takumi..." She let out a sigh, until finally calling out for him in a semi whisper.

He finally glanced her way, "What?"

"Would it be odd to ask if I could touch your hair?"

Her hands were gently caressing his forearm in a recurring motion, until he clumsily accepted. Then, her hands began to search for his hair, until her hands began to stroke it, running her fingers through his silver locks of hair. It was as soft as silk, awfully so.

"Your hair is so soft," she noted calmly.

He took pride in his hair, and knew that he surely had the best hair in Hoshido, but when he heard his comrade say it, he couldn't help but puff out his chest pridefully.

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

(Y/N) continued to stroke his hair, which didn't bother him. In fact, he enjoyed it.

Takumi sighed against her touch- It was heavenly. He felt all sense of tension leave his shoulders.

"... And it smells like... I can't really pinpoint what it actually smells like, but it sure does smell nice..." (Y/N) trailed off as she leaned against his hair.

"Like lavender- It smells like lavender."

"Lavender, huh?" She chuckled, "The scent was familiar... So that's why the training grounds have been smelling like it this week."

Wait, what? He hadn't thought that it was because of him that the trainings ground smelled this way now- He just thought... That maybe someone had scented them? So this was why some of the Hoshidan soldiers would glance his way whenever they barely sniffed the floating scent of the training grounds. Gods, this was embarrassing.

The prince gulped at the thought, his cheeks deepened in color until they surely became crimson, "I don't know... Maybe," he answered reluctantly.

(Y/N) hands began to roam his face- They caressed his facial features: his eyelashes, his nose, his lips... until she finally happened upon his cheeks...

"Takumi... Your cheeks are burning."

"P-Probably because of the fighting- Don't worry about it," he tried to remain calm, but the shakiness of his voice betrayed him.

He hoped to escape her touch, which wasn't helping his situation, but the prince found himself frozen on the spot. The tension, which had left him some time ago, came back, stronger then ever.

The heat sure was getting to him, but perhaps not because of the fighting...

"Are you sure you're alright? Your voice is slightly shaking..." She noticed, worry in her voice for the first time that day.

Out of breath, Takumi finally managed a few words, "-I'm fine. I said to not worry about it..." He tugged at his collar, in hopes of getting rid of the burning sensation, "Just a bit tired."

"Do you want me to leave you alone to rest?"

"What? No! I-I mean... Just-"

Takumi leaned in to abruptly kiss her on the lips. It all happened so suddenly. Takumi at first felt like he had gone insane, as if his body had a mind of its own. He was about to part away from her, but she insisted to keep on going, so he did.

The kiss was short, but to him, it had felt like an eternity. When he backed away, he felt odd, but also quite glad that it had happened (and satisfied). His face had gone beet red- He looked terrible. Takumi was glad that she couldn't see him, at the moment.

"-Stay?" He muttered under his breath.

(Y/N)'s mouth was slightly agape. She seemed to have dozed off for a moment, until she finally took the courage to say something.

Even with the black piece of cloth covering the upper half of her face, Takumi was still able to decipher the presence of a light blush under it all.

"Takumi, you sure are... Full of surprises."

Hehe... I was able to sneak in two Hamilton references in this.