Setsuna X Reader- Caught in a trap (Request)

More info: Setsuna X Male! Reader

Funny enough, I actually wrote a Setsuna Oneshot two years ago and thought that I could post it now since someone requested one. Of course, my writing style has changed since then, so I had to make a few adjustments to the writing, but other than that, the story is the same, so that's why it's so short. Most of my oneshots back then were hella short (like less then 700 words).
Also, fun fact! Setsuna was actually one of my first archers when I started playing feh!
Anyways, this was requested by @jlogano22!
Enjoy!

After a long day, full of training, (Y/N) still had a bit of time on her hands until supper was announced, so he decided to go in the woods near the castle and find a peaceful spot where to read.

After searching for a good spot where to spend his remaining free time, she finally found one next to a large tree.

He sat down against the tree and opened her book at the page he had stopped at.

Looking around the forest, he realized that he was completely alone.

It was a quiet place. The only audible sound was the sound of birds on top of trees chirping. Their chirping was a peaceful melody, that (Y/N) thoroughly enjoyed.

Basically, this was the perfect place for (Y/N) to enjoy reading a nice book.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After some time had passed, (Y/N) finally looked away from his book to look up at the sky. It was getting quite dark. And just to make sure, he also checked the time on his pocket watch.

5:40 PM.

'I think I should get going if I don't want to miss supper,' he told himself, getting up and starting to head back at the castle.

Before he could get any further, he heard something- like the ruffling of leaves above him.

He turned around harshly, looking back.

"Huh? what was that?" (Y/N) looked around him, before shrugging, "Probably a leaf... I hope..."

(Y/N) resumed his walk, while nervously looking around him, until the noise started to come again, a bit more persistent.

Now, he was starting to become a bit afraid.

The noise wasn't coming from the back, nor from the front or sideways. (Y/N) let out a breathy sigh and took the courage to look up.

"Oh. Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N) gasped and almost dropped his book when he fell face to face with Hinoka's retainer, Setsuna, who was upside down.

"Setsuna! What happened?" He cried out as his face turned blank at the situation she had found herself in.

"I... Huh... fell in a trap. You'll help me, right?" Setsuna asked calmly, tilting her head to the side.

"Of course I will! But how?!"

Looking around, (Y/N) tried his best to find some rope or something that would help her get down.

Setsuna looked down at him, before pointing at a rope near the tree tied at a huge rock, probably supposed to hold the trap up, when something or someone got caught.

(Y/N) took out his sword and cut the rope away from the big rock.

The rope fell to the ground, as well as Setsuna.

"Ow, I think I hurt myself," She said, rubbing her ankle.

(Y/N) put his sword back into its sheath.

Kneeling in front of her, he tried to take a closer look at her ankle.

He frowned, "I'm no doctor but... I think you've probably twisted your ankle..."

"Can you carry me?"

A bit startled at the unexpected answer, (Y/N) was only able to let out a short sigh and pick her up bridal style, while Setsuna held onto his book.

She was a bit heavy, but luckily the castle wasn't far away.

"Fine, let's get going."

"Yay~" She responded, letting out one of her slow chuckles.

Resting her head against his chest, she closed her eyes, a huge, satisfied grin on her face.

"You're my hero~ You know that, right, (Y/N)?"

No word was able to leave him for a short minute until he finally let out an awkward cough and averted the girl's gaze, "L-Let's go, Setsuna. It's getting dark..."