Donnel X Reader- Festival

More info:Donnel X Super shy!Reader

I have a large bunch of oneshots that I made some time ago, so I thought about posting some of them, until I can post some newly made oneshots.
Enjoy!

"D-Donnel! I told you I don't want to go to the festival!"

"Oh, cmon! It'll be fun, (Y/N)!"

"No it won't! So many people will be there!"

Even after all her complaints, Donnel didn't stop from dragging his wife to the harvest festival. (Y/N) was a very shy and quiet individual, always treasuring her time alone. But ever since the war was over, (Y/N) was drowning in her duties for rebuilding Ylisse alongside Chrom and Robin and didn't have much time to go out anymore, so her husband thought it would be a great idea for (Y/N) to go to the harvest festival with him.

Donnel was running and skipping around like a child while holding his wife's hand tightly.

"I-I'm not even dressed for the occasion!"

"It's a festival. There's no need to dress up like her royal majesty for that!" He stopped from skipping and turned around to look at his wife, cupping his chin in thought.

"Although..."

"W-What?"

He didn't respond and just continued running toward the village where the festival was held. His wife couldn't stop questioning him about it.
But he'd just respond with a "you'll see.".

Finally at the festival, (Y/N) gulped at the sight of so many people. Her heart was aching and started to beat rapidly.

"D-Donny, I'm scared."

"Aw, there's nothin' to worry about. Just stay here, I need to get somethin'."

(Y/N) grabbed her husband's arm and strapped onto it.

"Oh no! I'm coming with you. You are defiantly not leaving me with that many people around!"

"You can't come, it's a surprise!" Donnel replies as he tried to have control over his trapped arm.

"B-B-But!"

"Cmon! Don't be such a baby and let go!"

"A-Alright, fine. I'll stay here. But come back as quickly as possible, please." She let go of his arm. Donnel finally was able to go where he wanted to go, he was hoping to make his wife happy by getting her a little something.

After a few minutes, Donnel came back with his gift. Seeing his wife in the distance, he approached her quietly, he quickly wrapped his wife's eyes with his bare hand while the other was holding onto the gift, earning a little squeal from his wife.

"Guess who?~"

"D-Donny? Is that you?"

"Yep! Keep yer eyes closed, I have a little something for ya."

She gulped but nodded. So Donnel proceeded to put his present on (Y/N)'s head. You tapped the top of your head to feel what it was.

"A Flower crown?"

"Yep! I bought some flowers and made a flower crown. The seller said that the flowers were just picked from the fields today. Like it?" He had a huge grin on, you couldn't stop yourself from grinning like an idiot.

You took the flower crown off so you could take a better look at them then you put the flower crown back on your head.

"It's very pretty. H-How do I look?"

"You look like a princess, my superb dearest love!"

"T-Thank you." His high praise and use of grand words always made him a more loving husband then he already was. He always had that effect on you. He enlaced his arm in yours and looked at you with a caring smile.

"So. Shall we get going, your royal majesty?"

"Oh, Donny. Y-Yes. I'm ready to face the crowd."

On those words, both of you headed on the dance floor (can we actually call the place where people dance at a festival like that? I don't know).

So, Huh, I tried to master his way of speech so please don't kill me if you hate this. I just wanted to have fun writing something for my little farmer Donny :(