Edelgard X Reader- Confession (Part 2) (Request)

Little more info: Edelgard X (Male) Reader from Blue Lions

This was requested by @DakotaWay! This is supposed to be a part 2 to 'The notebook'. There's a lot of Dorothea in this, so hum sorry about that? I hope I didn't make Edie OOC in this.
Anyways, enjoy!

Ever since the day Edelgard got the chance to talk to the Blue Lions student, (Y/N), she wished to know more about him, and still held a small grudge against Hubert, who had interrupted their conversation. The princess had never thought she'd become this entranced with him, often finding herself thinking of him and wishing she could speak with him again. But it was hard to do so when her servant was there, and so the only thing she could do for now was stare from afar.

Hubert, who would often follow her from behind,  and wouldn't question his master's actions, when she would stop from walking, and glance over at the boy training for a few minutes, on their way to class.

Of course, when she was staring for too long, he'd speak up, saying a little something to snap her out of her daydreaming.

"My lady?"

"Ah! Yes, the professor is waiting for us," she readjusted herself, "Let's go, Hubert."

And so the duo would leave the training grounds unnoticed. This scenario happened quite frequently.

After catching a glance of him train a few times by now, Edelgard realized that strategy maybe wasn't the only thing he was good at. It was a rare sight, honestly. Most students she met didn't have as many talents. The princess would be lying if she didn't say she was impressed.

One day, Edelgard finally had some time alone. She wished she could spend this rare time with (Y/N), but he was in class at the moment. She was seated at one of the tables in the mess hall, quietly eating her lunch, until she was approached by a brown haired girl.

"Hey, Edie."

Edelgard looked up from her plate, "Oh, hello, Dorothea."

Dorothea pointed at the open space on the bench next to Edelgard, "May I?"

"Of course."

Dorothea smiled, and did just that. She leaned her crossed arms on the table, looking over at the princess, who had resumed her lunch.

"So, no Hubie following you around today?"

"Fortunately, Hubert had to complete an assignment the professor gave him with Ferdinand," she took another bite from her food, "Maybe it'll help them stop bickering, so I can finally be at peace around the two." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dorothea laughed, "Haha! Same, old Edie- But anyways, there's something I'd like to talk to you about."

Edelgard set her fork and knife on the table. She glanced over at Dorothea.

The princess cocked an eyebrow, "Is something wrong?"

"It's about you and (Y/N)."

Edelgard's face turned pale, which made Dorothea laugh.

"No need to make a face, Edie!" She leaned in closer to the flustered princess and whispered, "You like him don't you?"

Edelgard's eyes widen, and her mouth was left agape, while her cheeks reddened. It was quite an odd sight from the usual uptight princess. And the smirking Dorothea made everything even worse.

"H-How did you-" Before Edelgard could continue any further, she quickly gazed around the room then turned her eyes back to her interlocutor, "Let's... continue this conversation somewhere else. Please."