Fem!Byleth X Claude- Savior (Request)

This was requested by @Lemon_Ginger_Tea! This oneshot is DEFINITELY not the best, but I wanted to post it anyways. I hope I was able to capture Claude's personality. I have no excuses if I don't.
Enjoy!

Teaching the Golden Deer came with many responsibilities, excluding the teaching part. Unlike the other two classes, the Golden Deer were a more lively bunch, and not the most obedient, so Byleth always had to make sure they weren't causing any trouble outside of class. After a whole month teaching the Golden Deer passed by, Byleth thought about recruiting a student, a more obedient one then most, who could serve as a good exemple for her other students. She hoped that her plan could work, and so, after weighing her options,  Byleth chose a student from the Black Eagles House: Petra. Byleth has heard excellent things about Petra. She was apparently very disciplined, obedient and always followed the rules: exactly the person Byleth needed.

After a few attempts at recruiting the student, Petra gave in to the offer, and was finally in Byleth's class.

Just as expected, Petra was an excellent student. Scoring high marks (except in English, where she was still working on), and was very obedient. The perfect student, basically. Such a student was sure to impact some students to change their behaviors, right?

And so why, WHY was Byleth stuck in this situation?! Why was Claude stuck in a tree?

"Claude, what are you doing up there?"

Claude popped from between the leaves, upside down, in front of his frowning teacher, "Oh, hey, teach!"

Byleth sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, "Claude, please get down. This isn't funny."

"Hold on, hold on. I need to do grab something."

Before Byleth could say anything, Claude had already disappeared from behind the leaves.

To get him down, she thought of asking for help, but she knew it was a reckless move, and that he could fall from there if she wasn't on her guard.

Byleth shouted, "Claude! CLAUDE! I'll give you detention if you don't get down this instant!"

Acting so severe wasn't her type, but in such a situation, Claude deserved some sort of punishment for disobeying his teacher.

She shouted one more time, "CLAU-" But before she could speak any further, she was interrupted by the cracking of a branch and Claude falling on the ground in a large thump, the cracked branch along with him.

Claude hissed in pain. He cursed under his breath, looking down at his foot.

The professor wasted no time running up to him to see if he was alright. She kneeled down in front of him, to take a better look.

"Claude! Are you alright?" Stupid question. Of course he wasn't alright.

"I... I think I twisted my ankle," he tried to move it, but he was immediately stopped by her.

"I need to get you to the infirmary. Can you walk?"

Claude painfully sat up, "I can try."

With the help of the professor, Claude held onto Byleth and raised up on his feet, but after only one step, he almost tripped over, "Ow, ow! Nope, I can't do this."

Byleth sighed, "I guess I have no choice..."

"Wait, what-" Byleth lifted the boy in the air, almost like it was nothing, holding him bridal style.  Claude wrapped his arms around her neck almost simultaneously, and kept them there, the professor not objecting to his actions. Looking back at his teacher, he smirked, "Wow, teach. You're stronger then you look."