Laslow X Leo- Concern (Request)

Don't mind me, just putting my quick doodle for this oneshot up there :D. This was requested by @LOSTREALITY. This is my first male X male or character x character in general, so sorry if it isn't the best of quality.
Enjoy!

1st Person POV

After I finished dancing my new routine, I sat down against a nearby tree. I was sweating like a madman and felt my eyelids close slowly. I tried to pull myself out of my state by getting up and getting back at the castle. It was already dark outside and I couldn't take staying in the woods for another few minutes. The woods were the only hideout I could think of where no one could find me. So, if something showed up, I'd have no choice but to take out my blade and cut it into bloody bits.

Everyone was supposed to be asleep now, so I didn't think I'll have to deal with any explanation tonight. Lying is honestly not my forte.

Getting past the castle gates and into the castle was pretty easy; the bigger difficulty was finding my quarters. At this hour, every single hall and room aren't don't have any lights. The only source of light being the moon outside the windows.

I tried to lighten each of my steps, one by one. Going out to practice dancing for the night, then coming back late into the night had become some sort of ritual, habit. By now, I knew all of the halls by heart, like the back of my hand. I remember the first time I went out for the night; I was so nervous, my hands were sweating and every glimpse back was another sign that what I was doing was not smart.

Everything was normal, until I caught a glimpse of a source of light; other then the moon. It was in the library. That meant I was close to my room. Slowly approaching the library, I decided to get a little peak of what was going on in there; I know I shouldn't do this, but I was just so curious! This was the first time in ages I had seen the lights on when I came back from my nightly practice.

At first, I thought it could be Lord Xander. He is so hardworking and often stays up late at night, but in his quarters, not in the castle library. I wasn't sure who else could be the one working so hard.

I gazed at the entirety of the room, from one side of a room to another, until I spotted a short haired blonde, seated at a desk. His back was turned to me, so I wasn't sure who it was exactly; although the only short blond I knew in the army was Lord Leo, Lord Xander's little brother. Such short and blond hair could only be his.

But, if it truly was him; what was he doing so late at night? Part of me wished for me to just get out of there before he noticed me, but the other was concerned for his well-being. I couldn't help it. Maybe, if I spoke to him, he'd listen and go to bed. But, then he'd probably ask questions on why I wasn't in bed and I'd have to make something up, or- maybe I was just overthinking it.

I took all the courage I could muster and entered the library, slowly making my way to him.

3rd person POV

"Lord Leo?"

The blond quickly spun his head around, so it was Leo, "Huh- Laslow," a small tint of pink appeared upon his cheeks, as he semi-whispered to the man in front of him, "How come you are awake at such an hour?"

This was the question Laslow was sure he would ask, and so he had an answer ready to be spoken, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he had seemed to forget what he was about to say.

"Yes?" Leo seemed to grow impatient, furrowing his brows.

"I-I was- Milord, I should be asking you. You should be asleep by now," Laslow hoped Leo wouldn't question him any further and not notice him trying to change the subject.