Manuela X Reader- 'Bringing your kids to work' day (Request)

Request: @ZAWWE_TheWriter
Warnings: None
Word count: 793
Gender: Male
Additional Info: • Modern AU
• Manuela X Daughter! Reader

Yall... These last two/three weeks (I forgot for how long I disappeared, really) have been so intense for me. It was test after test and I'm so tired, and so much has happened, and I just... I've never felt so much in so little time. It's really weird to explain it. I wanna vent so bad, but I feel like if I do, then my venting will be longer than the oneshot...
Anyways, enjoy!

It was "Bringing your kids to work" day, which always pleased the students. That meant they could meet their teachers' kids, have fun with them, and overall, days like those were always a fun break from all the studying and stress.

The Golden Deer were lucky enough to have a teacher this year who had a younger daughter, (Y/N). They called it luck because 'Bringing your kids to work' day was only ever fun if there were kids in the first place.

Manuela loved to talk to her students about her life, and most of all, about her daughter, so the Golden Deer knew all about her and just couldn't wait to meet her.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

The day had finally come. The Golden Deer were all impatiently waiting by the classroom door, laughing and talking about how excited they were to finally meet her. For once, they could have fun, so they were all fairly enthusiastic.

Students were beginning to wonder what the girl was like, and Hilda was quick to add that she knew (Y/N) and she obviously liked to brag about it, but Lorenz didn't seem to understand the fascination for some teacher's kid.

"Lorenz, you just don't get it," Hilda said, and she huffed, "She's so fun! For once, we get to have fun at school so I'm not gonna let you ruin it!"

"There's no fun to ruin, Hilda. But you are right, I really don't get it."

"Oh! Hush! Here they come!"

Manuela finally arrived, her hand resting on a girl's shoulder. She was slightly younger than the students but it didn't seem to bother them in the slightest.

As soon as the girl laid her eyes on Marianne and Hilda, her eyes lit up, but she said nothing, for her mother was quick to add, "Students! Students! Out of the way! Please! How ever do you wants us to get in if you're blocking the way?"

"Delighted to meet you, (Y/N)! We've heard a lot about you," Claude said, and he reached for her hand to shake.

"That is Claude," Manuela muttered to her daughter, "A real troublemaker... But he's a nice boy- Deep down."

To that, Claude laughed, "Fair enough, professor Manuela!"

And so (Y/N) got to meet all the other students, one by one, until she finally got to Lorenz, who was quick to dismiss her with a dry greeting.

Hilda, who noticed Lorenz' attitude towards the girl, pulled (Y/N) aside and dragged her to her more friendly classmates, while she threw a glare back at Lorenz.

"Students, let's keep today fun. All work due for today is now due for tomorrow," the students cheered, "Your homework for today is to keep (Y/N)'s company, get to know her," the students cheered yet again, except for Lorenz, "And while you all do that- I'm going to have a drink."

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

The Golden Deer students and (Y/N) stayed together for the entire day, chatting and overall, having a good time.

But the school day was slowly approaching its end, and as to satisfyingly end it, Marianne had a very thoughtful idea about something they could do.

"Professor Manuela is a very good teacher. You are very lucky to have her as your mother," she quietly said to (Y/N).

"She's really nice, yeah, but she can be a handful sometimes," and the girl laughed, to which, the students also laughed, because yeah, Manuela could be a lot to handle sometimes, but she meant well.

"Maybe we should get her something- to show her our love," Marianne offered, and everyone else agreed in unison.

"What could we get her?" Ignatz asked, "I don't know about you all but I don't really know what she likes."

"We could get her flowers," (Y/N) muttered, "She really likes those."

And so Claude, in the name of all the students, sneaked out of class to buy the flowers, and came back by the end of the day, just in time for Manuela and (Y/N) to say their goodbyes to the class.

"Here you go, Professor Manuela- From all of us," and Claude gave the teacher the flowers. It was a diverse bouquet of various flowers of all shapes and colors. It was very pretty. Manuela was so touched that she was almost on the verge of tears.

"Oh, you... If only people were as kind as you!" And after gaining some composure, she said, "Thank you all, and thank you, dear," and she kissed the top of the daughter's head, "It was great, and who knows, maybe we'll do this again sometimes."

Everyone cheered, the rest of the day went by amazingly, with everyone going back to their houses with a smile on their face.