Lysithea X Reader- Haunted hallways (Request)

More info: Lysithea X Male!Reader

Drawing made by me! If you want to check it out, it's on my Instagram account @scarlett_draws_stuff! Sorry for the small self-promo.

This was requested by @AlexanderKiplingAdam. I hope you like it :)
Enjoy!

In the middle of the night, (Y/N) woke up after an odd dream. It wasn't a nightmare, but it was enough to wake him up, that is.

As he tried to get back to sleep, he found himself not able to. The weather was much warmer then he was used to inside the room, his bed sheets were sweaty, sticking to his skin, and he was sweating as well.

He looked over at his pocket watch on his night table.

One in the morning.

Well that was a bit bothersome. What was he supposed to do now? Maybe pass time by doing something else? He thought he could revise his magic spells before going to class, to impress his smart classmate Lysithea whom he found himself to have a small crush on, and his professor, but mostly Lysithea. But, at the end he decided that revising magic spells wasn't what he really wanted to do right now, after all.

'I wonder if I have some food around here...' he suddenly thought.

He could indulge in a snack at the moment. Usually, he'd always bring some from the messhall and store them in a drawer at his desk for when he felt like eating something.

(Y/N) got up and headed to his desk to check the drawer dedicated to snacks.

There was nothing in it.

'How convenient' (Y/N) told himself sarcastically.

Suddenly, his stomach started grumbling.

'I'll just go to the messhall and grab a few snacks. I'll have to be very quick though- don't want to make a stir and wake people up. I'll be in big trouble if I do.' As he quickly thought of a plan (if you want to call it that), he put his academy uniform's shoes on, and quietly and slowly opened the door to get out, and then, the same way as before, closed the door behind him.

He didn't bother putting his whole uniform on, because he'd be quick anyways and so what was the point in doing it.

He quietly made his way throughout the hallways, but as he passed by the library, he spotted a light source coming out of it, so he stopped abruptly before passing in front of the open door.

'Oh, gods.' He gulped, and as he slowly peaked his head through out the door way, he noticed that no one seemed to be in sight, and that it just happened to be a glowing candle on a table. Okay, not weird at all. He was a bit scared. The silence and lack of people in the library was a bit off putting, especially with just one glowing candle in there. Was it some kind of ghost? But ghosts don't even use candles, they don't need them, right?

'Oh, knock it off, (Y/N). Ghosts don't exist and even if they did, they don't use candles! The candle must belong to someone.'

(Y/N) quickly passed by the other side of the door, and so resumed his quiet march toward the messhall.

Thankfully, he made it to the messhall quickly, and so he started to look after some snacks he could bring back. He didn't want to bring back too much and wanted to be quick so he just grabbed two loafs of bread and a piece of cake he found, laying around on a shelf. People will start to wonder where some of the food went, but hey, at least he won't be hungry anymore.

With the snacks in hand, he made his way back to his dorm.

On his way there, he passed by the library once more, but noticed that the candle wasn't there anymore. He turned around, and let out a big gasp as he found himself face in face with his white haired classmate, holding the exact same candle from before. His heart made a huge jump as he saw her, and he found himself shook. He quickly hid the food behind him.