Male! Grima X Reader- A strange feeling (Request)

Request: @LinkTheDarkAngel
Warnings: A little angsty ngl lmao
Word count: 882
Gender: Female
Additional info: Male! Grima X Servant! Reader

Y'all know the drill. I come back after a month to write nonstop for four days before disappearing againnn
Sorry for the mistakes? Is there are any. It's been a while since I've played endgame. It's not my fault. I come back to the game only for the mini side quests where I get to make my OwainXInigo ship come true.
Anyways, enjoy!

Grima's power came from humans. He fed himself upon human sacrifices to gain more power. To him, they were all meaningless, so small- Nothing. No matter their status, no matter where they came from.

Grima was certain that with enough power, he would be able to destroy everything known to mankind. It frightened his servants, who, as they trembled beneath his orders, prayed for a couple more days to live.

"Pitiful humans... Of no use. Nothing but what I feast upon to gain the power that I need..." Grima muttered, his eyes filled with an evil and eerie aura.

As Grima thought to himself, a servant, (Y/N), brought him the bottle of wine he asked for.

Out of all of Grima's personal servants, she was perhaps the most courageous and strongest of all. She was not as frightened of Grima as most were. She seemed fully content with serving Grima and doing his biddings.

As she came from Plegia, she worshiped and believed in Grima. She promised him that she would follow him to the end and that she would devote herself to his success no matter the cost.

But Grima didn't care. He never cared for humans, as he knew that they would all disappear sooner or later.

"You fool. Even when it comes to bringing wine, you humans are incompetent." He spat.

"Forgive me, milord..."

"Pour it."

He shoved his cup in front of her but as she tried to catch it, (Y/N) accidentally dropped the cup as well as the bottle of wine.

It shattered in a thousand of pieces, with wine spilled everywhere on the floor, on the girl's uniform.

(Y/N) hurried on the floor, gathering the broken shards with her hands. They bled, but she tried to pile them up still. She began to sob, there, on the floor. She brought her hands to her face, and the blood and wine spread across her cheeks.

"Incompetent human! Filthy, useless- You-"

Grima pulled her upwards by her chin, and as she looked back at him, he could see the redness of her face, mixed with blood and wine, miserable strands of hair...

(Y/N) tried to hold her breath, to stop herself from crying, but it only got worse, as the sobs resonated through and through.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, milord!"

Too stunned to speak, he dropped her to the floor.

She bent and half, praying for forgiveness.

"I'll do anything! Please, please...!"

Grima stood there, unable to speak. When he fell upon her face, he felt something strange, something new. It frightened him- What was it he felt? He was so lost in his own thoughts that the girl's sobs and prayers were inaudible.

"Please, milord! I did not mean to- I-I promise I won't ever-"

"Leave."

She looked up at him, puzzled, "W-What...?"

"I said leave!" He ordered from the top of his lungs, pointing at the door.

Grima's face was red. From what is was, she was not sure. She had no time to think for herself. She got up from the floor, a mess she was, and fled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Grima called her in. He did not know her name, but the past event spread throughout the estate quickly, and everyone knew about it now, and who it concerned. So when he ordered the girl to come back, most everyone knew who he meant.

(Y/N) did as she was told. Unlike her usual self, she made herself small. She tried to stand tall but she was shaking on the spot, frightened.

She bowed a couple of times, but out a harsh end to it when he ordered her to stop.

"Yes, milord..."

Her face was still red, from tears surely, and her hands were fully bandaged- badly. Her dress has large reddish and violet stains and it some parts were ripped apart.

"Did you wash your uniform yesterday?"

"I-I didn't... It's ruined, milord," she let out, her voice shaky.

Grima grimaced, "Seamstress!"

(Y/N) flinched and was surprised to notice how fast the seamstress came.

It was an elderly woman. She bowed.

"Yes, milord?"

"Make this girl a new uniform. I want it sewn before the sun sets," he looked back at (Y/N), "I don't want my servant looking like a circus animal."

(Y/N) was in awe at his kindness, for as soon as the seamstress left, she began to sob.

"Why are you crying? I've ordered you a new uniform, have I not? If you keep doing it, I will cancel my orders, foolish girl," he menaced.

"Oh, milord... Forgive me! But these are tears of happiness! Thank you, milord! Thank you!"

This was unknown to him. He furrowed his brows, disgusted.

"Thanks don't matter. Prove yourself useful and fetch me those grapes on that table." 

"Yes, milord. Of course, milord," she dried her face and did as he said, bringing them to him.

"Look at me."

(Y/N) obeyed and looked at him, eyes full of hope and longing. Grima felt it again. That awful feeling. He did not know what it was but it was the same feeling he had the last time he saw her face. It did something to him. So strange.

"Now go."