[Modern AU] Severa X Reader- Small kisses

This is one of my oldest and first Modern AU, so huh yeah. I had to change some stuff, but I thought it was pretty cute so here it is.
It's pretty much a college AU but also a Modern AU because it's set in the present? I don't know how to name AUs ,sorry.
But anyways, enjoy! :D

It was very cold that night, it was snowing outside and everyone was inside their dorms by now, sleeping or finishing up homework.

On those nights, (Y/N) would stare out the window and watch as the snow would slowly find its way on houses and buildings. Her girlfriend and roommate, Severa thought (Y/N) looked kind of dumb, staring for hours on end at solid water falling from the sky while she could be doing other things, like hanging out with her awesome girlfriend. But something Severa didn't want to admit was that (Y/N) also looked kind of cute, buried in blankets, though she would've wished it was with her. Let's just say, Severa wanted to be the one (Y/N) looked so intently at.

"Sev, I'm freezing," (Y/N) said, with a muffled voice since she was buried in all those blankets.

Severa rolled her eyes and let out a huge sigh, "What do you want me to do about it?"

(Y/N) spun around to face Severa, with only her eyes visible from all the blankets. Severa couldn't stop thinking how cute her girlfriend was right now.

"Cuddle with me, Sev."

Severa couldn't deny such a request, so she approached her sweet (Y/N) and sat down on the couch next to her. (Y/N) started to looked at Severa, for a long time. Severa could start feeling the heat coming up her cheeks.

"What are you looking at?" (Y/N) pulled closer, her eyes still deadly set on her girlfriend's annoyed and confused face.

She let out a small pout before she lowered the blanket covering her girlfriend's face.
"If you're intending on staring at me like that, at least do it without that stupid blanket covering your face!"

(Y/N) let out a giggle. Something Severa thought was angelic and wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.

"I love you," (Y/N) said, getting closer to Severa, "Now give me kisses!", Severa's beloved girlfriend attacked her with a multitude of little kisses all over the red-head's face. But she was eventually stopped by Severa, covering her girlfriend's mouth with her bare hands.

"Y-You don't like it?..." sadly concluded the timid girl, her voice being muffled by her girlfriends' hands.

"Of course I like it, you dunderhead! But I-I... I want to give you a kiss first!"

(Y/N) immediately blushed but shrugged. So Severa pulled away her hands and placed a gentle peck on the girl's lips. She then pulled away with a pride grin.

"Now, we can start."

It's pretty small but I'm writing a bigger oneshot then usually so, while I'm still working on it, I wanted to post some of my older ones. Bye bye!