Lysithea X Reader- Little Kid (Request)

Request: @ZAWWE_TheWriter
Warnings: None
Word count: 690
Gender: Female
Additional Info: None

This was one of those requests that I had almost finished a month ago but that I had no motivation to actually finish. It's finally here though and remember, it's OKAY to act like a child sometimes, cuz I just know there are a lot of people out there who don't want to act like children because it's embarrassing or whatever. Ik that was the case for me. I used to be sooo embarrassed to ever act like a kid but now, let me just tell you, I'm so much happier because I allow myself to do more kid stuff without a care in the world and also girlier stuff (but that's a whole different conversation and i don't this oneshot intro to feel like a commentary but basically, we all know we girls are going to be criticized for whatever we like so might as well not care and just do what you want)...
Anyways, enjoy!

"Lysithea? Are you in there?"

"Hum!" Lysithea immediately hid her teddy bear away, throwing it under the bedsheets. She quickly threw some notebooks and books on the desk, and hovered over them as if she had been studying for hours.

"Yes! Yes, I am."

"Can I come in?"

"Yes, you may."

(Y/N) opened the door and sighed when she fell upon her friend surrounded by homework assignments and books of all sorts.

"I can't believe you're studying. It's Saturday."

"Well... The best never rests," she made up. Lysithea then threw a furtive glance at the bedsheets, making sure her teddy bear was nowhere to be seen.

(Y/N) awkwardly laughed. Lysithea never really talked like this. It felt very unnatural.

"Right. Sure. Well," she sat down on the bed and scooted over closer to Lysithea, "Are you free to go do something?"

"To go do what?"

"I don't know. Talk, go to the library, walk around town. Anything. I'm bored out of my mind."

"You should spend your time studying then," Lysithea said.

"I already did a bunch of studying this morning. I feel like doing something else for an hour or two, anything."

"Well, can't you go hang out with someone else? I'm a little busy at the moment."

"Too busy for your friend?"

"Of course not! It's just... Well, I-I've got a lot of assignments to finish..." Lysithea lied. To be fair, all she wanted to do was finish dressing up her teddy bear which was now right beneath...

"Wait. Why am I feeling a bump?" (Y/N) looked around but it didn't seem like she was sitting on anything, until she looked beneath the sheets.

"A teddy bear?" (Y/N) asked curiously as she pulled out a teddy bear from beneath the sheets.

Lysithea immediately turned red and snatched the teddy bear from her friend's hands, "H-Hey! Don't touch that!"

(Y/N) was a little confused for a moment as to why Lysithea was being so defensive. Then, she finally laughed as the comprehension came to her.

"Oh, Lysithea! Despite all your grownup talk, you're still just a little kid!"

"N-No, I'm not! Quit it!"

"You still like playing with teddy bears. That's so cute," (Y/N) teased with a huge grin on her face, "But that's okay, you know? I still love you and always will."

She then wanted to press a playful kiss on Lysithea's forehead but the younger girl immediately pulled away.

"I-I'm not a little girl!"

"Admit it, Lysithea. You kinda are, but hey, I don't judge. I still sometimes play with dolls too."

"No, you don't! I don't believe you!"

(Y/N) laughed, as she raised a brow, "You want to see my collection? I'm sure there'll be some that you'll like," she joked.

Lysithea huffed, as she tightly held onto her teddy bear, "I'm not a little girl, you know."

"Yeah, you are. And there's nothing wrong with that," Lysithea was about to retort, "No! If you say anything otherwise, I'm going to start having a nice, long talk with you about how there's nothing wrong with interacting with your inner-child from time to time!"

Both girls remained quiet for a moment, (Y/N) with her finger pressed against Lysithea's lips and with Lysithea throwing a glare at (Y/N).

"If I give you some candy," (Y/N) pulled out some candy from her pocket, "Will I finally be able to make you admit that you sometimes like to be a little kid?"

At the sight of candy in (Y/N)'s open palm, Lysithea's eyes widened. This was too difficult for her to resist.

"F-Fine, I... I'm a little kid... O-Okay? Just... Just give me the candy!"

Lysithea snatched the candy from her friend and immediately ate it all up, not without throwing at her a few more glares. She was still embarrassed that her friend made her say that.

"Y-You're lucky that you're my friend... O-Or else I would've had my way with you!" She threatened with a burning blush.

(Y/N) laughed, "Sure, sure... Whatever you say, Lysithea."