Azura X Reader- Trouble sleeping (request)

More info: Azura X Male! Reader

Hey guys! The holidays just started for me, so expect more oneshots for two weeks.
I know this oneshot has a similar theme to my other Azura Oneshot, and for that I'm kind of sorry, but tbh, this is my book so ¯\_()_/¯
Anyways, this was requested by @Darkslayer34!
Enjoy!

(Y/N) had much trouble sleeping. His wound, which was worse then most of his former wounds was keeping him awake, leaving him staring blankly at the ceiling.

Next to him, his wife, Azura, was sleeping peacefully, not noticing his awake husband.

After a whole hour of doing nothing, (Y/N) finally decided to try and get up, but as he tried to, a hand rested on his chest, stopping him from doing so.

The man looked at his side to see Azura awake.

"Stay still, my love. You're not supposed to move, not with that wound of yours," she whispered softly.

(Y/N) sighed, "What am I supposed to do then? I haven't been able to sleep at all, I can't just stare at the ceiling until morning."

Azura shifted closer to her husband, her hand still on his chest, "You really haven't slept at all?"

"Not at all."

"Hm," The lady finally got up from bed. Grabbing a candle, she lit it with a match. She then turned around, "I'm going to make you some tea. I'll be right back."

"Oh, you don't need to-"

And, as (Y/N) tried to get up again, Azura laid him back on the bed again.

"Don't move. I'll be quick."

(Y/N) tried to reason with her, but before he could do so, she was already gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azura came back after a few minutes with a cup of tea.

She handed the warm cup of tea to her wounded husband, that he took gladly. Maybe a cup of tea was what he needed right now.

As (Y/N) pulled the cup towards his lips, Azura quickly warned him, "Don't drink it now. It's too hot."

He then furthered it from his lips and set it aside on the night stand, "Oh."

Azura joined him in bed, pulling the sheets over them.

After a few minutes, (Y/N) finally took the cup in his hands and started drinking the tea. It was warm and fragrant.

As soon as he took the first sip, his face lit up, "Ah, it's my favorite flavor!"

She smiled, "I'm glad you like it."

"Yes, thank you."

After having drunk all of the cup of tea, (Y/N) put it aside. He already felt a lit sleepier.

"Azura?"

"Yes, my love?"

He started fidgeting, looking away, "Would it be alright if you... um... How can I put this..."

"Is something wrong?" Azura asked, worried.

"... Would it be alright if you sung me a song for me to sleep to?... I know! I know... It's weird but, I've always wanted you to do it, but I never got the courage to ask... It's fine if you don't want to! I completely understand!"

To his surprise, Azura chuckled. He gave her a quizzical look, "What's so funny?"

"Oh, (Y/N)... Make yourself comfortable, and let me sing you a nice song if you really want me to."

"Oh... Ok. Thank you..."

Azura took out the light of the candle, and laid down by her husband's side.

"Is there anything in particular you want me to sing?"

"Anything is fine..."

Azura smiled, "Alright..."

And so, she sung him a nice song, which was so well sung, so beautiful that one minute in, (Y/N) had already fell asleep.

By the end of the song, Azura made sure he was actually sleeping.

"(Y/N), are you awake?"

No answer.

Smiling, she pressed a small kiss against his cheek, "Good night, my love."